2007 Lancer Fog & Driving Lights
- Spyder® - Chrome OEM Style Fog LightsMitsubishi Lancer 2007, Chrome OEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road...Our price: $100.00$100.00 20% OFF
- Spyder® - Yellow OEM Style Fog LightsMitsubishi Lancer 2007, Yellow OEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road...Our price: $84.00$84.00 20% OFF
- Spec-D® - Smoke OEM Style Fog LightsMitsubishi Lancer 2007, Smoke OEM Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in...Our price: $144.00$144.00 20% OFF
- Winjet® - Clear OEM Style Fog LightsMitsubishi Lancer 2007, Clear OEM Style Fog Lights by Winjet®. Wiring Kit Included. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are...Our price: $81.46$81.46 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightMitsubishi Lancer 2007, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when...Our price: $131.50$131.50 20% OFF
"These fog lights come with all hardware and wiring, as well as the bezels that fit almost perfectly. Granted, auto parts rarely ever fit exactly as designed and always take a little work, but these were mostly plug'n'play with a little elbow grease and awkward positions. I ran my switch through the front driver's side quarter panel into the rubber grommet for the door electronics ending at the fuse box under the hood as well as under the dash. The switch array fit perfectly next to the dimmer control wheel. I ran my green ignition wire into my daytime running light's fuse under the hood, so the fog lights come on automatically when I turn my running lights on or I can use the switch to turn them off and just run my DRLs, the white wire for the main power runs directly into the positive terminal tap and of course all the grounds are run into the chassis. I'm typing all that because the instructions make it hard to realize where things should go unless you have a little electrical know-how and are willing to read up on the wiring of the fuse box, and this is the reason I knocked off one star of the installation difficulty. The other star knocked off the installation difficulty is due to the apparent need to have the correct plug go to the correct light. That was completely baffling and a source of most of the installation time for me. I knocked off one star of quality because the tiny screw that sits on the housing was broken and is pivotal as it is the main stabilizer as well as the adjustment housing. Overall, they're awesome looking and actually shine very bright at night. One word of advice is to maybe go ahead and swap the bulbs, mine haven't burnt out yet, because they seem like a pain to swap and could be a little brighter out of the box. I plan on hard-wiring the ignition and power cables at a later point to utilize the fuse for its intended purpose, to blow so the unit running from it doesn't. Highly recommend!"
"CARiD made my day. I had been looking for this lights for quite time and finally got them from CARiD quick and with no hassle. CARiD's customer service is outstanding, and the sales rep are very knowledgeable about the products they sell. I would definitely recommend CARiD to other customers. Thanks, CARiD."
"Now that I finally have them installed, they look great. Instructions were very limited and in black & white, and not very descriptive. So, if you don't know a lot about car wiring, it's not very easy. Once I got help from someone who did it, only took about 30 minutes."