2007 Kia Sorento Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsKia Sorento 2007, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $92.70$92.7020% OFF
- B&I® - Pillar PostsKia Sorento 2007, Pillar Posts by B&I®, 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in brilliant chrome...Our price: $51.49 - $77.24$51.4920% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Door Handle CoversKia Sorento 2007, Chrome ABS Door Handle Covers by RI®. With 1 Keyhole. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.Our price: $42.49$42.4920% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.3920% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
Posted by Barry H.
"Look great on the vehicle with a darker body color. They stand out and change the appearance giving a sleek and richer look."
Posted by Chuck R.
"I am thrilled with how great these moldings look! They are beautiful and look like a factory installation. It is the perfect exterior trim for my Sorento."
Posted by Derrick L.
"This product was easy to install and it looks great. Looks like a factory add-on!"
Posted by Jose V.
"I was very satisfied with the mirror covers. It was quick and easy to install. I will continue to purchase all of my auto accessories and parts. Thanks."
Posted by Ken H.
"Hi... After 3 attempts elseware, Finally I have covers that fit properly. The quality is great. The only suggestion I have is Extra 3m tape should be applied on the bottom portion of the cover. (Below the turn signal). Thanks Ken."