- Allows quick and easy Island Topper and Summer Brief soft top installation
- Requires no drilling for installation
- Attaches with only 2 knobs
- Made from strong, lightweight aluminum
- Works with Bestop® and other aftermarket summer tops
- Dual bumper tabs provide extra support
- Special foam top provides superior appearance
- Comes with installation instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
A windshield header is required for installation of Summer Briefs and Island Topper soft tops on all 1997-2013 Wranglers. This strong, lightweight aluminum header from Rugged Ridge makes it easy. It's upgraded, pre-assembled and requires no drilling for installation. Just attach the top and place the header on top of the windshield. Slide the clamps onto the supplied knobs and tighten the knobs to lock the header in place. That's it! Continue to install the rest of the top according to directions and you're ready for summertime 4-wheeling. This header enables the installation of Bestop® and other aftermarket summer tops.
Everything is included for installation including detailed instructions. The windshield header is covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.57.99Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Number: 13308.05 UPC: 804314168568
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)