Jeep Wrangler 2007-2015, Rock Crawler Grille Guard Tube by Warn®. The WARN Rock Crawler Bumper is constructed from heavy 3/16" and 1/4" steel, and is CNC formed and robotically welded. The bumper features tapered ends for an increased approach angle; welded eyelets to mount D-shackles, for increased recovery options, and round light ports. For added vehicle protection, there's an optional front Grille Guard Tube.
- Laser cut and CNC-formed steel construction
- Available with and without welded-on, CNC-formed grille tube
- Recessed jack points for more stable jack positioning
- Sand blasted prior to powder-coat for increased coating durability
- Mounting fasteners hidden inside for clean finish and reduced fastener corrosion
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.