Jeep Wrangler 2007-2015, SRC Classic Front Bumper with D-Ring by Smittybilt®. This classic rock crawling bumper will provide protection for the front of your Jeep while allowing the most ground clearance and steepest approach angles so critical to rock crawling. It's made of thick 3/16" cold rolled steel for maximum protection, with a dual stage powdercoated finish for long-term durability. Designed to be a bolt-on installation, this bumper comes with or without D-rings.
- Classic rock crawling design
- Provides protection for frame horns and lower crossmember
- High angle design and sloped corners provide ample ground clearance and allow proper approach angles
- Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel
- One-piece welded design
- Available with or without a winch mount capable of holding up to a 15,000 lb. winch
- D-ring mounts are welded inside and out to 3/4" plate
- Includes 2 light tabs capable of holding up to a pair of 9" lights
- Dual stage textured black powder coated finish
- Direct bolt-on installation; requires minimum modifications
- 5-year limited warranty on bumper finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
The SRC Classic is for the minimalist that wants front end protection without sacrificing rock crawling ability. The protection comes from the thick 3/16" cold rolled steel construction that guard the frame horns and lower crossmember, with a high angle design and sloped corners that provide maximum ground clearance and allow for proper approach angles when rock crawling. The D-ring mounts are welded inside and out to solid 3/4" plate for the utmost strength, so you'll have no worries if you need to pull or be towed. The bumper comes with light tabs capable of holding up to a pair of 9" lights. It also comes with or without a winch plate that can mount up to a 15,000 lb. winch.
For the best appearance and long-term durability, the bumper is acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied. Designed to be a direct bolt-on installation, the SRC Classic Front Bumper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.