2007 Wrangler Chrome Mirror Covers
- Putco® - Chrome Mirror CoversJeep Wrangler 2007, Chrome Mirror Covers by Putco®, 1 Pair. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the pre-applied...Our price: $102.68$102.68 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Chrome Mirror CoversJeep Wrangler 2007, Chrome Mirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome Mirror Covers! They're made...Our price: $88.00$88.00 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Chrome Mirror CoversJeep Wrangler 2007, Chrome Mirror Covers by Rugged Ridge®. Personalize your Jeep and brighten up the exterior at the same time, with high quality chrome exterior accessories from Rugged Ridge. They install easily with automotive grade double sided...Our price: $34.99 - $89.99$34.99 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome ABS Full Mirror CoversJeep Wrangler 2007, Chrome ABS Full Mirror Covers by RI®. Full Coverage. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.Our price: $77.00$77.00 20% OFF
- CCI® - Chrome Mirror CoversJeep Wrangler 2007, Chrome Mirror Covers by CCI®, 1 Pair, Full Coverage. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with...Our price: $73.20$73.20 20% OFF
"When I received the cup holder trim piece, the first thing I noticed was it it not shiny chrome, but more of a brushed chrome or nickel look. The cup holder trim piece is a solid, well made item, that complements the shifter plate that is also available. Putting on the trim piece is a snap, but be aware of taking the tap off the sticky adhesive. Once the adhesive touches something, it sticks to it! So, line up trim piece and start with one end of cup holder in console and then law trim piece down in a heel-to-toe fashion."
"Upon receiving my purchase, I noticed that the item is not shine chrome as seen in the advertised picture, but more of a brushed nickle finish. The plate is made of very solid material and of heavy weight. This is not made of cheap plastic! Quality is first rate and CARid had the cheapest price as compared to other websites I checked with for the same item. Installaltion is easy, and with the back of the entire plate covered with adhesive, I would suggest that anyone putting this in their vehicle be careful. I found that a heel to toe method (start with the rounded edge first and then lower rest of horseshoe shaped plate towards shifter lever) is the way to install. "