The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2007 Jeep Commander Body Kits
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- Crown® Bumper Cover- FrontJeep Commander 2007, Bumper Cover- Front by Crown®. Front Bumper Fascia; Black. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation
- Lund® Rhino Linings™ Small Trim-To-Fit Rocker GuardsUniversal Rhino Linings™ Small Trim-To-Fit Rocker Guards by Lund®. 4 Strips of 35" by 13.5". Avoid scratches and dings to your vehicle’s paint caused by rocks and flying debris by installing these new side panel guards. These...Made from a Rhino® lined polyurethane material with an adhesive backingComes in pre-cut kits custom-designed to fit your truck or SUV
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 20991567
- # 16692058
- # 16024791
- 2007 Jeep Commander Models
- 2007 Jeep Commander Base Body Kits
- 2007 Jeep Commander Limited Body Kits
- 2007 Jeep Commander Overland Body Kits
- 2007 Jeep Commander Sport Body Kits