2007 Isuzu Ascender Side Steps
- WestinŽ - 3" E-Series Round Step BarsIsuzu Ascender 2007, 3" E-Series Round Step Bars by WestinŽ, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more...Our price: $158.13 - $233.27$158.13 20% OFF
- WestinŽ - 3" Platinum Chrome Round Step BarsIsuzu Ascender 2 Rows of Seats 2007, 3" Platinum Chrome Round Dual Step Bars by WestinŽ, 1 Pair. These chrome plated stainless steel bars will last forever and carry a lifetime warranty. The step design and mounting technique varies by application.Our price: $376.47$376.47 20% OFF
- WestinŽ - 3" Signature Series Round Step BarsIsuzu Ascender 2007, 3" Signature Series Round Dual Step Bars by WestinŽ, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat...Our price: $218.47 - $346.95$218.47 20% OFF
- WestinŽ - 2.5" Sport Stainless Steel Tube Side BarsIsuzu Ascender 2007, 2.5" Sport Polished Stainless Steel Tube Side Bars by WestinŽ, 1 Pair. This is great style and great protection bundled into one. The polished stainless steel bars add a very nice accent to your vehicle. They give the vehicle...Our price: $237.64$237.64 20% OFF
- Black HorseŽ - 3" Round Side StepsIsuzu Ascender 2007, 3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off RoadŽ, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of...Our price: $200.00 - $320.00$200.00 20% OFF
"These look nice. They shipped faster than expected, and I even got them a day earlier that stated. Very happy with the product. Thank you so much!"
"So far, I am very happy with this product. To have the Westin bars installed at the local shop was going to be over $500. I paid $220 total to have them delivered. The installation was easy, and they look great. I wish that they stuck out about 4-6 inches more than they do and that you didn't see the bolt underneath the bar and bracket. However, you can't beat the price, and I am glad I did not pay someone to do the work when it was such an easy install."
"I received my shipment promptly. The installation was the easiest, by far, of any side bar I have ever done. They look great and work excellent at a great price. I'm very pleased with this product."
"Installation went smoothly. Instructions were clear enough. I suggest you carefully lay out and group all the nuts, bolts, and screws washers. It makes the install easier. The 6 heavy support brackets (3 on each side) are stamped to identify what side (D for driver's side) and (P for passenger side) they go on. The second stamped letter tells you the position (F for Front, C for Center, R for Rear). Much easier to follow as to where they go rather than the direction's explanation. Impressed with the quality of the solid support brackets and the side bars themselves."
"I was skeptical about the bars, since I've had bad experience with other products but could not have been more surprised. Everything fits like a glove, was easy to adjust, and looks great. The instructions are very clear, and if you spend a few seconds looking at the pictures, you'll be finished in 15 minutes. I'd recommend adding a drop of Loctite to the bolts attaching to the frame, but that's optional."