2007 Hyundai Sonata Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2007, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2007, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata Old Body 2007, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme...Our price: $50.27$50.2720% OFF
- RI® - Chrome ABS Window VisorHyundai Sonata 2007, Chrome ABS Window Visor by RI®, 4 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $113.82$113.8220% OFF
- RI® - Smoke Styrene Acrylonitrile Window VisorHyundai Sonata 2007, Smoke Styrene Acrylonitrile Window Visor by RI®, 4 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $72.10$72.1020% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Diana W.
"I was impressed that these guards were not the typical bubble-round shape. They look like they were made to fit my car with the sleek lines and edged shaping. Awesome! I'm waiting to see how long they last as it was a great price! Too good to be true? Hmmm..."
Posted by Roberto R.
"You guys r the best! Fast to deliver. Your prices r great and I love the look my car has today thanks to ya."
Posted by Kris R B.
"I've had similar items before, but all affixed themselves to the outside w/ tape. These definitely look "cleaner" and more integrated into car's overall appearance. However, I had trouble with installation and getting the front windows to rise completely. These impeded and required manual assist. After waiting a day in the up position, I can now get the windows to go up/down on their own, but it's winter and they're down for a few moments at a time. I'm hoping they'll work this summer when the windows may be down for a whole day at a time... will the deflector's "memory" cause it to impede again, when I try to raise the front windows, or will I be able to raise them completely w/o a manual assist?"
Posted by Pierre M.
"The look is great and it fits perfectly, ideally installed by two persons so you settle it at the right place."
Posted by Barbara D.
"Unfortunately, the chrome vent visors were discontinued, so I opted for the black ones with chrome pillar posts. At first I didn't think they were going to look good with two different colors but, it blended and made a difference. Car looks a lot better and people noticed. All is good. Next up wheel covers. I am very happy I found CARiD."