The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2007 Honda Ridgeline Body Kits
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside Molding
$187.88$150.30Honda Ridgeline 2007, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install# 43186
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear Spoiler
$122.38$97.90Universal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle# 26139469
- Dawn® Custom Style Truck Spoiler
$260.94from $208.75 - $292.25Universal Custom Style Truck Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image of speed....Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic# 23173226
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 21943198
- Putco® Map Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $12.99 - $13.99# 461452
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline Models
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline RT Body Kits
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL Body Kits
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS Body Kits
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX Body Kits
- Popular Searches
- Best Honda Ridgeline Body Kits
- Aftermarket 2007 Honda Ridgeline Parts Accessories
- Aftermarket 2007 Honda Ridgeline Brake Caliper Covers
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline Windshield Wiper Cost
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline Performance Programmers
- Shop 2007 Honda Ridgeline Emission Control System Parts
- 2007 Honda Ridgeline Step Side