2007 Honda Element Chrome Accessories
- B&I® - Fender TrimHonda Element EX without Mud Flaps 2007, Full Length Fender Trim by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless...Our price: $77.24$77.2420% OFF
- B&I® - Chrome Rocker Panel (4 Pieces)Honda Element 2007 Chrome Rocker Panel by B&I®, 4 Pieces, 3.25" Width. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like'...Our price: $117.62$117.6220% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.3920% OFF
- SAA® - "L-Type" Rocker Panel TrimHonda Element 4 Door 2007, "L-Type" Rocker Panel Trim by SAA®, 4 Pieces. 3.25" Wide. With Trim Crease. Bring style to your car with SAA rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. Easy...Our price: $142.14$142.1420% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
Posted by Steve T.
"For such a simple item to install and under a $100.00, it's a must for every Ridgeline owner who wants a different look. And who doesn't? Highly recommend."
Posted by Norman M.
"I wanted to change up the look of my CR-V so I ordered these door covers to match the existing chrome that came on the car. It was very, very easy to install...just peel and stick. And, it seems like it is very good quality."
Posted by Nathan T.
"Covers are nice and easy to install. Just clean light peel tape and install. Took too long to receive product."
Posted by Per L.
"This makes your car just much nicer, easy to assemble, took just 5 min."
Posted by James S.
"Due to the cold weather, I was not able to install my trims pieces, but do not anticipate any issues when it gets warmer. These a very nice, heavy, and have a beautiful finish. I am looking forward to getting them installed. These are nice solid pieces. The previous ones I installed on a prior vehicle from another manufacturer were a cheap substitute for the CARiD trim pieces. Service and value are excellent. I highly recommend these to anyone wanting a great looking pillar post trim set."