- Set of front and rear anti-roll sway bars
- Effectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Sway bars are crafted from cold-rolled solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
- Black powder coat finish resists corrosion, chips, and scratches better than paint
- Includes durable polyurethane bushings that resist deterioration, cracking, and drying out under extreme use
- Bushings can be lubricated after installation for easy maintenance
- Will not interfere with supple, comfortable ride from springs and shocks under normal driving conditions
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model’s suspension
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive performance vehicle
- Excellent performance enhancement when plus-sized wheels and tires are installed
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Your performance car was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers fit softer springs as a compromise to please the majority of customers who travel many roads, not the driver that wants to wring the most out of their vehicle’s built-in responsiveness. For those that desire crisper, sharper handling with a lower amount of body roll, ST Suspensions offers the Anti-Sway Bar Kit. This kit comes with front and rear anti roll bars that achieve just that - without the added expense and labor of replacing springs and shock absorbers. A cold rolling construction process results in lighter overall weight, and it eliminates any variations in thickness which can cause erratic handling. This consistency creates the proper balance needed for neutral steering, and it allows the precise turn-in response needed to maintain composure during and after a hard curve.
The anti-sway bars are solid steel, not hollow, in order to ensure a higher level of yield strength that will maintain its integrity over a lifetime of extreme use. Whether your vehicle’s suspension is stock or you have lowered the ride height with aggressive springs and shocks, the performance benefit of these anti-sway bars will be significant once they are installed. Depending on vehicle application, end sections may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes that allow the installer to adjust tension and resistance in the bar.
Polyurethane bushings that are included with the sway bars provide a more resilient level of shock damping without decaying or crumbling the way OEM rubber ones can. When barreling through a hard turn, polyurethane resists full compression better than rubber. So instead of slowing down to reduce grip-robbing body lean and weight transfer caused by squishy rubber bushings, higher speed can be maintained. ST Suspensions bushings can be lubricated at any time after installation, making it easy to extend their lifespan through proper maintenance. ST Suspensions Anti-Sway Bar Kit components are specifically sized for your make and model, and will not interfere with your suspension’s supple, comfortable ride under normal driving conditions. If you’ve recently installed plus-sized low profile tires, these anti-sway bars are the perfect way to complement such a performance enhancement.
Brand: ST Suspensions Part Numbers:
Founded in 1979 in Sanger, California, ST Suspensions has specialized in the production of performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, sway bars, and coilovers for automotive enthusiasts. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their products first earned the company respect among demanding southern California custom builders and racers in their home area. As word of mouth spread, ST Suspensions grew over the decades into the international supplier they are today. ST merged with German based KW Suspensions in 1995, and draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has been involved in world class racing series and produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper. CARiD is proud to offer best values on a full lineup of ST Suspensions coilover kits, anti-sway bars, coil springs, shock absorbers, bushings, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)