2007 Ford Fusion Sunroof Visors
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsFord Fusion 2007, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- EGR® - Sunroof DeflectorsFord Fusion 2007, Sunroof Deflectors by EGR®. To improve your vehicle's look and enhance driving experience, go with this sturdy yet elegant add-on by EGR and kill two birds with one stone. Built from durable, heat-resistant acrylic, the sunroof...Our price: $64.85$64.8520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsFord Fusion 2007, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsFord Fusion 2007, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsFord Fusion 2007, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $50.27$50.2720% OFF
- Wade® - Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorFord Fusion 2007, Slim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®, 4 Pieces. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks...Our price: $78.27$78.2720% OFF
- Lund® - Front and Rear In-Channel Ventvisor™ Elite Window DeflectorsFord Fusion 2007, Front and Rear In-Channel Ventvisor™ Elite Window Deflectors by Lund®. True to their name, Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors will keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise,...Our price: $113.25$113.2520% OFF
- AVS® - Carflector™ Hood ShieldFord Fusion 2007, Smoke Carflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Carflector™ Hood Shield. The...Our price: $55.28$55.2820% OFF
Posted by Herve J L S.
"Excellent sunroof deflector, very easy to apply and performs exceptionally well, not to mention makes my car standout and look good. I recommend buying this product if you're into taking care of your vehicle and giving it the enhanced appearance as well as interior comfort. "
Posted by Anthony L G.
"It was easy to install. Block sun, reduces noise and it's nice in wide."
Posted by Randy U.
" I ordered and received the Weather Tech Moon Roof Deflector last month,8/11, and installed it onto my 2011 Ford Escape. It look's real sharp!!!!!,and it does what it's suppose to do (cutting down on the wind coming in the moon roof opening,and keeping the rain off of you when you have the moon roof open a bit. Once you have it centered where you want it on the opening,it didn't take over 15 minutes to secure it. If your thinking and wondering if you should or shouldn't get one,I would highly recommend to get one and installing it,it will make life so much nicer and easier for you!!!!!!!!!!! It'll give your vehicle an identity of it's own,that you'll appreciate!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Martin M.
"Perfect fit and easy install. Gives the vehilce a great look and certainly advantageous in sunny South Florida."
Posted by Timothy O.
"This produt along with the window deflectors really make a big difference in driving comfort. The only problem was that the screws were too short, easily solved at your local hardware store."