Ford Expedition 2007, Catch-It™ Vinyl Floor Liners by Lund®. Protect your valuable carpet from mud, snow, spilled drinks, food, kids and pets with Catch-It Vinyl Floor Mats. They’re custom molded to perfectly fit your floor, have a raised perimeter to contain liquid, and feature deep channels to channel and trap water, mud, and debris away from your shoes and pant legs. The raised nibs will ensure your mats stay securely in place until it’s time for cleaning, when they can be removed and rinsed off with a garden hose.
- Stylish, premium floor protection
- Custom-molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit
- Durable construction for a lasting, lifetime performance
- Contain spills, mud and moisture liquids to reduce mess on your original carpet
- Clean easily - simply rinse with garden hose
- Tough material withstands mud, snow, rain and chemicals
- Stain and heat resistant
- Heavy-duty, durable material and raised ridges scrapes debris from shoes
- Molded, reinforced edges enhance strength to prevent sagging or distortion
- Propriety design keeps spills away from clothing and prevents carpet damage
- Reinforced foot/heel area for driver's feet provides extra durability
- Available in black, gray and tan colors to match your vehicle's interior
- Available for trucks, CUVs, SUVs and passenger cars
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The name says it all – Catch-It floor mats are designed to catch anything that falls, be it rainwater, snow, mud, spilled drinks, or French fries, and keep it from landing on and damaging your vehicle’s carpet. To ensure these mats don’t miss a drop, they’re generously dimensioned and custom molded to fit every contour of your vehicle’s floor, and feature a molded, reinforced, raised perimeter to contain liquid and keep it from running out onto your carpet. The interior surface has raised ridges to scrape debris from shoes, and deep channels to channel and trap water, mud, and other debris away from your shoes and pant legs to keep them clean and dry.
No matter how well designed a contour fit floor mat may be, it’s useless unless it stays in place, no matter how aggressive the foot traffic. To ensure your mats stay where they belong, they have long nibs on the underside and are equipped to use the factory hook latch, if applicable. Constructed from the perfect material for floor mats, they’re flexible, yet rugged and durable, attractive, yet resistant to grease, oil, and most common chemicals, and completely recyclable. When cleaning is necessary, just remove your mats, rinse off with a garden hose and let dry.
Catch-It Vinyl Floor Mats come sized for 1st row and 2nd row seating areas, in your choice of black, gray, or tan. They’re covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.