2007 Chrysler Crossfire Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsChrysler Crossfire 2007, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and...Our price: $39.14 - $56.58$39.14 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsChrysler Crossfire 3.2L 2007, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic...Our price: $37.15 - $88.28$37.15 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsChrysler Crossfire 3.2L 2007, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the...Our price: $72.71 - $244.32$72.71 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsChrysler Crossfire 3.2L 2007, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber...Our price: $37.15 - $102.71$37.15 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsChrysler Crossfire 3.2L 2007, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup...Our price: $84.25 - $273.84$84.25 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsChrysler Crossfire 2007, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a...Our price: $37.17 - $43.43$37.17 20% OFF
"I'm just installing now, but I can say with confidence that this kit is precise, what I'm interested in, in terms of all rating categories."
"These rotors and brakes were fantastic! The look and performance was outstanding. They truly deserve the name Power Stop. I highly recommend anyone to get these slotted rotors and ceramic brakes for their vehicle. The only downside to this equation was that they didn't make the caliper cover for my base model Chrysler 300."