2007 Chrysler 300 Fuel Systems
- CROWN® - Carburetor KitUniversal Carburetor Kit by Crown Automotive®.Our price: $26.21 - $34.59$26.21 20% OFF
- CROWN® - CarburetorUniversal Carburetor by Crown Automotive®. Remanufactured Carburetor; V8 2 Bbl; Ford Type.Our price: $630.00$630.00 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Fuel LineUniversal Fuel Line by Crown Automotive®. Flex Fuel Line; 7inch Long.Our price: $5.95$5.95 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Carburetor SpacerUniversal Carburetor Spacer by Crown Automotive®. Carburetor Base Insulator; For Remanufactured Carburetors 9-117.Our price: $8.71$8.71 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Fuel FilterUniversal Fuel Filter by Crown Automotive®. Fuel Filter; Europe Only; 2.5 And 2.8L Diesel Engine.Our price: $22.18$22.18 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Fuel InjectorChrysler 300 2007, Fuel Injector by Crown Automotive®. Fuel Injector.Our price: $64.51 - $68.25$64.51 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Throttle Body GasketChrysler 300C SRT8 2007, Throttle Body Gasket by Crown Automotive®. Throttle Body Seal; Throttle Body To Intake.Our price: $6.45$6.45 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Fuel CapChrysler 300 2007, Fuel Cap by Crown Automotive®. Fuel Tank Locking Cap.Our price: $28.22$28.22 20% OFF
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystChrysler 300 2007, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this product once, for...Our price: $215.55$215.55 20% OFF
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - Universal In-Line Fuel CatalystChrysler 300 6.1L 2007, Universal In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. For engines 400-500 HP. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike fuel additives that must be continually replenished, you...Our price: $316.75$316.75 20% OFF
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterInline Fuel Filter by K&N®. Make sure only clean gas flows to your engine with this Inline Fuel Filter.Our price: $5.80 - $69.62$5.80 20% OFF
- aFe® - Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer Chrysler 300 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L 2007, Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer by aFe®. What is inexpensive, takes only a few minutes to install, and results in more power and improved throttle response? The aFe Silver Bullet! The Silver Bullet Throttle...Our price: $115.00$115.00 20% OFF
- AIRAID® - PowerAid™ Throttle Body SpacerChrysler 300C 5.7L / 6.1L 2007, PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer by AIRAID®. The patented Helix Bore in the PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer causes a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent...Our price: $129.90$129.90 20% OFF
- AIRAID® - EconoAid™ Throttle Body SpacerChrysler 300 5.7L / 6.1L 2007, EconoAid™ Throttle Body Spacer by AIRAID®. The blades in the patented EconoAid™ Throttle Body Booster cause a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent airflow...Our price: $29.99$29.99 20% OFF
- BBK® - Throttle Body AssemblyChrysler 300C / 300C SRT8 2007, Throttle Body Assembly 80mm Diameter by BBK Performance®. Increase airflow and add horsepower to your engine’s output by bolting on this high-flow throttle body. It’s a direct replacement for your factory throttle...Our price: $349.97$349.97 20% OFF
- BBK® - Power-Plus Series™ Twin Throttle BodyChrysler 300C 2007, Power-Plus Series™ Twin Throttle Body by BBK Performance®. Increase airflow and add 15-20 horsepower at the rear wheels by bolting on this high-flow throttle body. It’s a direct replacement for your factory throttle body and...Our price: $429.97 - $449.85$429.97 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Throttle Body SpacerChrysler 300 / 300C / 300C SRT8 V8 2007, Throttle Body Spacer by Taylor Cable®. Helix Power Throttle Body Spacers increase airflow to improve cylinder filling, while the variable venturi aperture shape enhances turbulence for a more complete fuel...Our price: $90.00$90.00 20% OFF
- COMP Cams® - Push RodChrysler 300C / 300C SRT8 2007, Push Rod by COMP Cams®. Hi-Tech™; Push Rods; 16 pc.; Hemi Set; 5/16 in. Dia.; 0.080 in. Thickness; 6.600/7.850 in. Length; Incl. PN[7974-8/7769-8].Our price: $147.60$147.60 20% OFF
- JET® - Throttle Body SpacerChrysler 300C / 300C SRT8 2007, Throttle Body Spacer by JET®. Jet Powr-Flo; TBI Spacer.Our price: $92.99$92.99 20% OFF
- CROWN® - FuseUniversal Fuse by Crown Automotive®. N/A.Our price: $1.05$1.05 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Starter DriveUniversal Starter Drive by Crown Automotive®.Our price: $62.50 - $78.75$62.50 20% OFF
- CROWN® - Steering Gear Sector Shaft BushingUniversal Steering Gear Sector Shaft Bushing by Crown Automotive®. Steering Gear Sector Shaft Bushing; Sector Shaft; 2 Required; For Kits 8120221K and 5710618.Our price: $18.14$18.14 20% OFF
"After receiving the product from CARiD, I installed the system over 2 days. It was done in my spare time and took about 6 hours overall. I installed the returnless system, and it is working perfect so far. After installing the EFI system, the car started with no problems, and it continues to perform up to all expectations. The install was very easy, and the directions were awesome. I have called MSD tech support twice, and all my questions have been answered. I recommend MSD and CARiD also. The price was super. "
"Pour it in and you're good to go. And the price isn't bad for four gallons from Snow; may even have enough to make it through the winter. I know Snow takes pride in their Boost Juice, so I feel comfortable running it."
"Very easy to install. From the time I raised hood and lowered it was only about 20 minutes. Directions were dead on. I haven't driven the truck long enough to see how much this help out but a very good buy for 30 bucks."
"Really works! +16 lbs-ft. 2 mpg improvement (4 is claimed). What a surprise! The best mod I have ever spent money on Ever! My truck has 265/75/16 tires. It is severely over geared, which caused sluggish acceleration and poor gas mileage. The transmission would drop a gear at the wiff of a hill as it was struggling with the taller tires. It has a K&N filter and a Gibson catback exhaust to compensate, and it does at about 2500 to 4000 rpm the thing rips. This piece added the low end torque I needed at partial to mid throttle. I used to turn off the O/D in town. Not any more! Went from 14.5 to 16.5 mpg hwy as well. Which is not what they claimed but I Am Not Complaining. Torque gains are probably spot on at +16 lbs-ft it's huge, no joke."