Chevy Silverado 1500 (2nd Generation) 2007, E-Power Chrome Plated Fine Mesh Main Grille by E&G Classics®, 2-Piece. Grille Type: Overlay. Installation: Easy, up to 2 Hours. This is a grille that is designed to match the power and meanness of your truck. Choose between three intimidating designs that make all other trucks look like sissies. E-Power is a macho grille for real men.
- Emblem mounting is required
- Emblems you can see on the images are NOT supplied by E&G Classics. All emblems are removed & reused from the OE grille assembly
- Gloss black powder coated stainless steel surround
- Flat black powder coated stainless steel insert
- Aircraft style chrome studs on surround
- Optional stainless steel custom grille inserts with powerful motifs
- Superior materials and workmanship
- Made to guarantee years of perfect shine
- Overlay grille
- Custom style
- Backed by 3-year or 36,000-mile warranty
- Made in the USA
The E-Power Grille is designed for heavy duty trucks. The stainless steel surround is finished in gloss black powder coat with aircraft style chrome bolts. The insert is a black powder coated stainless steel mesh.
This is the Big Bad Grille for Big Bad Trucks driven by Big Bad Boys. This is a grille for the King Of The Neighborhood, the Big Boss Of The Construction Site or the Owner Of The Prairie, for the guy who kits rules and have others follow.
E&G Classics® has been the leader in automotive aftermarket restyling since the 1970s. E&G is an American company and all E&G products are made in the U.S., with unparalleled attention to detail and precision. E&G Classics is a company that believes in old-fashioned craftsmanship, employing only highly skilled workers and using only the highest quality materials. The company continually invests in new technology, contemporary design and the most up to date manufacturing capabilities to stay at the forefront of the automotive restyling industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)