If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2007 Cadillac XLR Performance Suspension
1 - 44 of 4401 of 01
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsCadillac XLR 2007, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$47.66from $38.13 - $42.36# 40448230
- Baer® Tracker Tie Rod EndsCadillac XLR 2007, Tracker Tie Rod Ends by Baer®. Baer Tracker Tie Rod End pieces are designed to restore steering and ride stability that may be lost during ride height changes when factory caster and camber settings are altered....End joints allow more articulation between tie rods and steering armsReduce side-to-side jumpiness of front wheels that can result after suspension ride height is altered
- Delphi® OE Suspension Ride Height SensorCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Suspension Ride Height Sensor by Delphi®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located
$159.61from $127.69 - $141.35# 24564682
- Falcon® Ball JointCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Front Lower Ball Joint by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- MOOG® Front Ball JointCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Front Ball Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$50.58from $40.46 - $52.70# 21656534
- Mevotech® Ball JointCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
- Suncore® Air Compressor IsolatorCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Air Compressor Isolator by Suncore®. Compressor Rubber Vibration Isolator kit absorbs the vibration from your air suspension compressor and gets Rid of The Vibration Noise. This Kit includes 3 New Rubber...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Link KitCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Front Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 15288535. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift...Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle liftAvailable in 4-wheel front and rear, or front-only applications
$4,499.99from $3,599.99 - $4,749.99# 11472927
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Daystar® Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested...High Impact Polyurethane provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperaturesIncreased Strength Compared to Stock Rubber Bump Stops
$9.15from $7.32 - $57.84# 60083736
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Daystar® Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. 2 per Pack, Fits Most 6" Bellow Style Air Bags. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit...Set of two cradle pieces that mount underneath suspension air springsAir spring lower cradles mount to your truck’s lower suspension rather than above the leaf spring, allowing more space in between for greater wheel travel
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
$18.74from $14.99 - $26.99# 60083870
- Daystar® Shock Reservoir IsolatorsUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolators by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a purpose-built set of two polyurethane mounts that provide superior vibration dampening for add-on nitrogen containers designed to boost performance of...Set of two vibration dampener bushings custom designed for add-on shock absorber reservoir tanksPolyurethane construction provides superior strength and shock dampening
$10.46from $8.37 - $12.99# 60083881
- Daystar® Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock BootUniversal Shock Therapy™ Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorber from internal damage due to permeation from grit and corrosive grime with this polyurethane sleeve that mounts...Contains 1 outer boot for 1 shock absorberPolyurethane construction matches the flexibility of rubber with greater resistance to breakdown by oily contaminants, corrosive salt, or rock hits
$3.41from $2.73 - $12.50# 60083764
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Energy Suspension® End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting pointsGrommet sets are available with or without zinc-coated steel washers
$7.04from $5.63 - $9.21# 10780770
- Daystar® Sway Bar Bushings and BracketsUniversal Sway Bar Bushings and Brackets by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket...Sway Bar BushingSpecially Formulated Polyurethane Materials
$26.25from $21.00 - $29.99# 60083894
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement...Set of replacement polyurethane protective dust boots for your vehicle’s front steering tie rodsBoots are sold in multiple package amount, sizes, and colors
$24.01from $19.21 - $48.63# 10780670
- Daystar® Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers....Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement and strengthDesigned in a shape that can be used inside some end links and shock absorber mounting eyes
$5.20from $4.16 - $12.50# 60083851
- Daystar® LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best...3-ounce replacement tube for Daystar Poly Lube Grease GunSynthetic blend of silicone and Teflon leaves thin film of lubrication on all bushing areas rather than running off surfaces like natural lubricant does
$5.20from $4.16 - $19.95# 60083821
- Energy Suspension® Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable,...Forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film that will properly lubricate bushings and metal components for a lifetime of useDesigned to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle
$3.30from $2.64 - $56.29# 10780741
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Hotchkis® Super GreaseCadillac XLR 2007, Super Grease by Hotchkis®. 14 OZ. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel...One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittingsFormulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 7 oz. Tube. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and ARCA...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/4-Gal. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/12-16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR...
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Quart. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Kendall® L-427 Grease Tube 14 ozL-427 Grease Tube 14 oz by Kendall®. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under...
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 Case 24-7 oz. Tubes. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- 2007 Cadillac XLR Models
- 2007 Cadillac XLR Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2007 Cadillac XLR V Performance Suspension Parts