If the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a...
2007 Cadillac XLR Headlights
1 - 16 of 1601 of 01
- Replace® Replacement Fog LightCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 25829654. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$105.14 - $154.50
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsPlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® Daytime Running Light LED BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Daytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your daytime running lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the...$14.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape...$8.99 - $21.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, High and Low Beam SilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulb by Sylvania®, 1 Bulb. Sylvania HID bulbs are replacement xenon bulbs built to fine, exacting tolerances to fit like original equipment and install...Sylvania HID xenon bulbs are available as single function low-beam or high-beam replacement bulbs separatelyHigh intensity discharge xenon bulbs are only for vehicles already equipped with xenon igniters and related equipment$119.99
- Sylvania® Parking Light Replacement BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, SilverStar Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%,...$10.99
- Putco® Parking Light Replacement BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....$10.99 - $30.99
- Putco® Daytime Running Light Replacement BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to...$12.99 - $73.99
- EVO Lighting® HID Headlight Replacement BulbCadillac XLR / XLR-V with Factory Xenon/HID Headlights 2007, HID Headlight Replacement Bulb by EVO Lighting®, 1 Bulb. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive...Primary Power (Watt): 35Primary Filament Life (hours): 3000$56.57
- AC Delco® GM Original Equipment Headlight Replacement BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, GM Original Equipment Headlight Replacement Bulbs by AC Delco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$150.30 - $152.24
- Spyder® 4" Chrome LED Fog LightsUniversal 4" Chrome LED Fog Lights with harness and switch by Spyder®, 18 Watts. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare...$62.94
- KC HiLiTES® Gravity Series 4" LED Fog LightsUniversal Gravity Series 4" LED Fog Lights by KC HiLiTES®. Street Legal performance LED lights that meet SAE (US) and E-Mark/ECE (Europe) specifications. This product comes with 4" Gravity LED Fog Lights (10W). The best part about...10W per light - 2 x 5W Cree XP-G R4 LEDsFog Beam Pattern (SAE/E-MARK/ECE Street Legal)$119.99 - $259.99
- Spyder® 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$39.12
- Spyder® 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$31.47
- Putco® Fog Light Replacement BulbsCadillac XLR / XLR-V 2007, Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...$31.99
Guides & Articles
Custom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector...
Michael GrayenA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.
Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
Popular Popular Products
- Related Headlights Pages
- 2007 Cadillac XLR Models
- 2007 Cadillac XLR Base Headlights
- 2007 Cadillac XLR V Headlights