2007 Cadillac CTS Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsCadillac CTS 2007, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95 - $99.95$59.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsCadillac CTS 2007, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsCadillac CTS 2007, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsCadillac CTS 2007, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Homer L.
"Easy to install."
Posted by Jay M.
"This product is easy to install and looks great. It looks like it came with the car, and I don't have to worry about them ever falling out. They give good airflow while keeping the car dry when it's raining."
Posted by William H.
"Fast service very good product easy to install. You can't miss buying from CARiD."
Posted by Dae Jin K.
"It looks great because the depth is thin. I can open windows in rainy days. It's so comfortable."
Posted by James G.
"Much needed item for a hot summer. Allows for great air flow to help keep the car cool."