2007 BMW Z4 Shocks and Struts
- Bilstein® - B4 Series Replacement ShocksBMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si / Roadster 3.0i / Roadster 3.0si 2007, B4 Series Replacement Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: Twin-Tube. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle...Our price: $139.14 - $177.94$139.1420% OFF
- KONI® - Sport ShocksBMW Z4 2007, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products focus on exceptional road-holding combined with an...Our price: $176.40 - $226.80$176.4020% OFF
- Bilstein® - B6 Series ShocksBMW Z4 2007, B6 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 36mm Monotube. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of passenger cars. This superior design increases performance and handling while...Our price: $142.86 - $409.36$142.8620% OFF
- Bilstein® - B8 Series ShocksBMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si / Roadster 3.0i / Roadster 3.0si 2007, B8 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 36mm Monotube. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to...Our price: $139.65 - $393.39$139.6520% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Paul G.
"I was a bit worried about buying this at first because I had never heard of ST suspensions before, but they ended up being one of the best things I could have bought for the car. The rear sway bar goes in really easy with no drilling or welding needed (possibly because the 320is had a rear sway bar, so all the mounting points were already there) and the front bar was easy as well. The front sway bar is solid (stock was hollow) and both sway bars and hardware are of high quality"
Posted by Min R.
"KW Suspensions products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone! Thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
Posted by Hans T.
"Replaced my original air springs on my 2005 BMW X5 with these. Perfect fit, quick shipping, best price I could find. Not too hard to replace if you have a floor jack and jack stands. "
Posted by Lemir H.
"Perfect fit to your car with original struts, very comfortable ride, front drop 1.1 inch and rear drop - 1.00 inch."
Posted by Richard S.
"Fast delivery and good service."