2007 Acura TSX Bug Shields
- EGR® - SuperGuard Hood ShieldAcura TSX 2007, SuperGuard Hood Shield by EGR®. Keep your vehicle's hood and windshield fully protected from various flying debris while driving your way with this efficient hood shield. Ultimate in both durability and aerodynamic styling, the...Our price: $78.58$78.5820% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura TSX 2007, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura TSX 2007, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsAcura TSX 2007, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty materials...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $47.23$47.2320% OFF
Posted by Andrew S.
"Miscue on the first bug/stone deflector. I had to send back, but the return department was excellent and I had no hassles with a new one being sent out at all. The replacement sent to me was perfect and installed so easily. Was a very good price and would deal with the company again. Customer service is better than average for sure. "
Posted by Dennis P.
"I have installed various numbers and types of deflectors and the WeatherTech by far was the simpliest to be installed. The price vs value was very good and the product quaility was excellent."
Posted by Wesley D S.
"Very easy to install. Did have to remove the foam weather seal on the inside of the hood to get to the square holes for installation. The weatherstrip slipped off the pins very easily. From there it was just a matter of inserting the screw bushing and attaching the deflector. Looks great. "