2006 Volvo S40 Billet Grilles
- Street Scene® - Speed Grille™ InsertVolvo S40 2006, Speed Grille™ Insert by Street Scene®. Go with the hottest product by Street Scene and make your vehicle the talk of the town! The grille is made of high-grade material to provide years of service even under the roughest...Our price: $116.12 - $120.20$116.12 20% OFF
- APG® - Perimeter Polished GrilleVolvo S40 2006, Perimeter Polished Aluminum Grille by APG®. This grille is CNC machined from solid aluminum plate to ensure seamless fit. This perimeter grille is covered by limited lifetime warranty.Our price: $86.91 - $133.40$86.91 20% OFF
- APG® - Chrome Mesh Bumper GrilleVolvo S40 2006, Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Bumper Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with...Our price: $198.08$198.08 20% OFF
- APG® - Chrome Mesh GrilleVolvo S40 2006, Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free...Our price: $149.57 - $198.08$149.57 20% OFF
- APG® - Polished Billet GrilleVolvo S40 2006, Polished Aluminum Billet Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of top grade materials for high durability. It is designed application-specific to fit...Our price: $38.40 - $74.79$38.40 20% OFF
- T-Rex® - Grille BadgeGrille Badge by T-Rex®. Complete your vehicle’s unique custom look with a distinctive grille badge. Machined from billet aluminum and chrome plated or powdercoated black with or without machined detail. Easily installs to grille with studs and nuts.Our price: $38.50$38.50 20% OFF
"This grille really makes my car stand out now. Everybody keeps asking me where I got it from. The finish is easy to clean, looks real polished, and is very sturdy. The installation, however, is not for the mechanically-challenged. You need borderline apprentice carpenter skills and a drill/bit set to line up the holes right, and as one reviewer already mentioned, it's easier to do if you just remove the entire grille from the automobile. Make sure you have some masking tape on hand to avoid scratching paint or the grille finish."
"It's amazing how the appearance of a vehicle changes with the addition of an aftermarket grille like the one from GrillCraft. Instructions are clear and step-by-step easy."
"The product is strong, sturdy has a great weight and of a high quality. The main grille was very easy to put in, any novice could install. The side grilles were a little more difficult. My mechanic fabricated a couple of pieces to facilitate the installation."
"Was delivered within a reasonable length of time, seeing that it was ordered a week before christmas, and coming from california to canada. The only fault i can see is that even though we were under the impression delivery was included in my cost, we had to pay ups an additional fee of $65.00. I will be making more purchases throught this company."
"Grille looks awesome, I'd post a picture here if I could. Install was a little tough and I had to cut a couple of the small bolts used to attach the grille to the bumper cover because they stuck out to far and the bumper cover wouldn't go back on properly. In the end I love the finish product. Looks FANTASTIC!"