2006 Touareg Roof Cargo Baskets
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketVolkswagen Touareg 2006, M.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®, 44" L x 39" W x 6.5" H. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly sized to fit...Our price: $341.95$341.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketVolkswagen Touareg 2006, MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket for Factory Tracks by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks...Our price: $341.10$341.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketVolkswagen Touareg 2006, LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for...Our price: $251.10$251.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketVolkswagen Touareg 2006, BasketCase Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This economical basket is made for the occasional outdoor enthusiast who wants to carry gear on the roof so there's more room inside the vehicle for people (or more gear). The 27" x...Our price: $107.10$107.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Alloy Tray Cargo Basket for Rhino-Rack BarsVolkswagen Touareg 2006, Alloy Tray Cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack®. Rhino has a huge range of alloy trays in all shapes and sizes to suit a variety of uses. Made from structural aluminium and glass reinforced nylon, they provide a strong robust...Our price: $351.20 - $495.20$351.20 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh BasketVolkswagen Touareg 2006, Steel Mesh Basket by Rhino-Rack®. If you're going on a trip or just getting away for the long weekend, a Steel Mesh Basket is a great solution for saving valuable vehicle space while safely and securely transporting your...Our price: $35.10 - $272.00$35.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh Platform RackVolkswagen Touareg 2006, Steel Mesh Platform Rack by Rhino-Rack®. Designed to transport luggage, equipment, camping gear and luggage bags, the Platform Basket provides an ideal solution for transporting excess gear and freeing up much needed cabin...Our price: $35.10 - $304.00$35.10 20% OFF
- Rola® - 1200 mm Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketVolkswagen Touareg 2006, 1200 mm Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage.Our price: $157.78$157.78 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof BasketUniversal 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof Basket (17185) by Smittybilt®. This lightweight aluminum basket enables a wide range of cargo, including luggage and camping gear, to be carried safely and securely on the roof. It has a 250 lb. carrying...Our price: $279.99$279.99 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo BasketUniversal 44"x35"x4-1/4" Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo Basket with Custom Air Deflector by Pro Series®. 125 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. One-year warranty.Our price: $125.22$125.22 20% OFF
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketUniversal Work Force™ Cargo Roof Basket by Paramount Automotive®. Attach this roof basket to your roof rails and gain plenty of cargo space. This sturdy steel rack’s lightweight construction won’t bog down your vehicle, but still is strong enough...Our price: $163.35$163.35 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Cargo RackUniversal Roof Cargo Rack by Lund®. This smart accessory increases the cargo capacity of your vehicle, offering additional space on the vehicle's roof. Its powder coated thin-wall steel construction is lightweight and durable. The capacious basket...Our price: $15.76 - $163.88$15.76 20% OFF
Posted by Nicholas T.
"The product was shipped in fair time, came undamaged, and installation instructions are pretty easy. Disappointed thus far in that one side of one of the bars continues to pop out of its place. The installation is definitely correct, however the protective grip pad that is glued onto the straps has already detached. Also, upon looking at several other VW's, there is a round nipple/pin inside the area the straps connect to. A hole drilled into the strap would be much more stable. Almost there, but this item still has bugs to work out. "