The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2006 Toyota Highlander Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Remin® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerToyota Highlander 2006, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by Remin®. Add a subtle look of performance to your car with this Roof Spoiler. Its low profile design provides just the right amount of performance style without being...$100.20 - $158.65
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerToyota Highlander 2006, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car...Factory high performance style for lessMade from ABS plastic$125.25 - $250.50
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerToyota Highlander 2006, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerToyota Highlander 2006, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$98.53 - $215.43
- RI® Factory Style Roofline SpoilerToyota Highlander 2006, Factory Style Roofline Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Roofline Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from...Factory designMade from high quality materials$159.46
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Energy Suspension® Formula 5 Prelube$2.64 - $66.21
2006 Toyota Highlander Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Toyota Highlander | Posted by Jewetta | (Fort Washington, MD)
Excellent product that adds class to any vehicle, and the price is right.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Models
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Base Body Kits
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Body Kits
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Body Kits
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Limited Body Kits
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Sport Body Kits
- Popular Searches
- Shop Toyota Highlander Aftermarket Body Kits
- Advance 2006 Toyota Highlander Accessories
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Wheel Cap Covers
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Replacement Gas Tank Straps
- Cheap 2006 Toyota Highlander Caliper Cover
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Best Android Integration Gear
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Black Leather Racing Seats