Subaru WRX 2006, Front and Rear Air Suspension System by KSport®. Front Upper Mount: Rubber. Rear Upper Mount: Rubber. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7 to 7.8 inches and include a 5-gallon reserve tank, front and rear air springs, 200 psi compressor(s), gauges, controls, air lines, and wiring. Adjustable lower air spring mount lets you fine tune ride height at any psi setting, and knobs on top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment. See Product Options for available choices.
- All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustment
- Basic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors
- Basic kit features manual paddle valves for up/down operation, Deluxe adds electronic switches
- Pro and above kits add digital programming with color screen remote control that replaces analog gauges and switches
- Pro and above kits display pressure in reserve tank and air springs
- Pro and above kits feature 4 user memory pre-sets
- Pro and above kits feature wider air fittings that allow a faster rise in ride height from min to max in 2-5 seconds
- Pro and Pro Plus kits feature auto load leveling based solely on the adjustment of air spring pressure
- Pro Plus and above kits add independent control of each air spring and chrome finish on the 5-gallon tank
- Executive system features all benefits of Pro Plus kit, but adds ride height sensors on all 4 corners
- All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
KSport air suspension kits give you the widest variety of choices, and they give you the most useful features when it comes to ride height drop and controllability. Set your air springs at stock ride height for comfortable everyday driving, or scrape the night street by dropping them 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application. Adjustable lower mounts allow height to be set further down at a point which does not compromise suspension travel. So it’s easy to cruise potholed streets at a lowered ride height without you, your suspension components, or sensitive vehicle electronics taking a pounding. For best value, choose the Airtech Basic Air Suspension kit which gives you 4 air springs, one Viair 380C compressor, a 5-gallon steel air tank, manual paddle valve controls that operate using air pressure, and a dual-needle pressure gauge for front and rear springs. For the enthusiast that prefers simplicity, Basic kits feature no electronics. The Airtech Deluxe Air Suspension System kit adds a second Viair 380C air compressor for faster tank filling, a remote control, electric up/down switches, and an electronic receiver box for the remote. Both Basic and Deluxe kits can lift your vehicle from the lowest ride height position to the highest in 4 to 7 seconds depending on vehicle weight and application.
For those seeking faster response and high-tech digital features, Pro, Pro Plus, and Executive kits provide them. Faster response comes through wider air fittings that allow ride height to increase from minimum to maximum in only 2-5 seconds. While the Deluxe kit 50-foot remote features simple up and down buttons, Pro and above kit remotes offer a higher level of function with a color digital screen that displays tank and spring pressures. With 4 memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, Pro and above kits make it easy to create your own favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the-ground performance.
Pro and Pro Plus kits offer automatic load leveling that operates solely on the monitoring and adjustment of air spring pressure. Executive kits add ride height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for more precise control. Basic, Deluxe, and Pro kits feature paired operation of your left- and right-side springs in the front and rear, while Pro Plus and above kits add independent control of each individual air spring. On Pro, Pro Plus, and Executive kits, the remote can be charged with either the included car charger or any standard mini USB. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of one year.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.