- OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performance
- Provides quiet performance, even in wet conditions
- Handles higher engine revs, provides cooler running temperatures, and reduces noise thanks a lower profile design
- Oil-resistant and temperature-stable
- Polyester fiber tensile members and polychloroprene rubber cover and body for extra durability
- Ribbed belt design for proper performance
- Service life intervals of up to 150,000 miles
- No re-tensioning required
- Metric and inch sizes available
- Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949:2002 quality certified facility
The engine belts drive such components as the power steering pump, air conditioning compressor, water pump, and alternator. They wind their way around these various components propelling them when the engine is running. As the automotive industry evolved, the continuous serpentine belt configuration gradually replaced old-fashioned multiple belts system where each V-belt was running a different device. Serpentine belts can operate under increased tension without stretching, and that means they last much longer compared to V-belts. Still over time, any belt wears and tears, and excessive slippage or complete failure could mean serious damage to the engine or its systems.
Built by the original equipment manufacturer, this serpentine belt is OE-quality and correct in form, fit, and function. To provide the highest level of performance and long service life, it's designed to be oil-resistant and temperature-stable from -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C). Thanks to a lower profile design, this serpentine belt easily handles higher engine revs, reduces noise and provides cooler running temperatures. The high performance construction features of the belt also include polychloroprene rubber cover and body, polyester fiber tensile members, and a ribbed design. Plus with service life intervals of up to 150,000 miles, Continental serpentine belts are worry free.9.60Brand: Continental ContiTech Part Number: PK040355 UPC: 843266004425 OE Part Number: 5203401 This part is compatible with 157 vehicle(s)
ContiTech is an engineered rubber products group of Continental AG and known as a leader in OE-quality power transmission technology. Using progressive materials such as fiberglass, Kevlar, polyester reinforcing fibers, HSN and EPDM compounds, ContiTech offers a tremendous array of serpentine belts, E-quality timing belts, timing belt kits, v-belts, etc. Since ContiTech is an ISO/TS 16949:2002 certified manufacturing company, customers can count on the fact that all its products meet the highest OEM standards.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)