2006 Subaru WRX Catalytics
- Bosal® - Central Catalytic ConverterSubaru WRX STI 2006, Central Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing...Our price: $275.92$275.9220% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Front Catalytic ConverterSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX STI / WRX TR With California Emissions 2006, Universal Fit Front Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. 12" Overall Length. ECO II. 2.25" ID. 2.25" OD. Without Air Tube. Whether your catalytic converter...Our price: $46.96$46.9620% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterSubaru WRX 2006, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a...Our price: $175.68 - $236.02$175.6820% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Catalytic Converter GasketSubaru WRX STI 2006, Catalytic Converter Gasket by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. Center. OEM Standard. Material: Multi-Layered Steel. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto...Our price: $19.47$19.4720% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $32.30 - $345.51$32.3020% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Ryan S.
"Installing it wasn't too bad, the instructions could use better pictures, but the problem was the clamps. It took forever to get the clamps in just the right spot - even with the right torque on the bolt - to not leak exhaust at the clamp. One of them still leaks a little, so I'm going to fix it with some muffler cement. Other than that issue, the exhaust sounds orgasmic to my ears, I love it. "