Subaru WRX 2006, Ceramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more comfortable and stable braking power with less brake dust on your wheels.
- Provides strong, predictable and quiet stopping power with less generation of brake dust
- Formulated without ferrous metals and ceramic fibers. Limited high heat and severe use applications contain some metallic fibers
- Consistent, comfortable and smooth braking power
- Up to 350° cooler than other brake materials
- Longer pad life
- Minimal rotor wear
- Precise control of NVH (Noise/ Vibration / Harshness)
- Q-lock backing plate prevents pad separation
- Includes noise elimination shims and clips where applicable
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Monroe Ceramics Brake Pads offer a number of advantages. The ceramic friction material provides maximum driving comfort and minimal rotor wear combined with optimal brake performance. Monroe’s Q-lock textured backing plate holds the friction material better than conventional stamped steel for less pad separation, and less vibration and noise. Safety is the highest priority of all Monroe products as a proper brake system is critical for any vehicle. These brake pads make your stopping much cleaner, quieter and cooler. The true ceramic formulation provides long-lasting brake performance and reduces braking-related noise that can be quite irritating while driving. The Monroe Ceramics Brake Pads also produce less dust, which means that your wheels will remain cleaner longer.
Monroe is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.