Subaru WRX STI 2004-2014, SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Available in 2 or 3 bike capacity. SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. The SuperJoe Pro is a premium trunk mount bike rack that’s loaded with features, and optimized for installation on sedans. It has all the versatility of a trunk mount, with no roof rack or hitch receiver required, plus it offers the QuickTrigger II™ hub system for fast and easy installation; oversized padded feet; and 6 attachment straps that are labeled for easy installation and feature coated metal hooks and buckles to protect the vehicle. The SuperJoe Pro has a narrow arm design to accommodate a wide range of bike frames, and padded anti-sway cradles to hold the bike in place and prevent bike-to-bike contact. The rack arms can be folded down for easy storage.
- Carries bikes safely and securely on sedan trunk lids; can be used on some hatchbacks, minivans, and SUVs
- Available in 2 and 3 bike capacity
- 2 bike carrier can transport two bikes up to 45 lbs. each, 90 lbs. maximum
- 3 bike carrier can transport three bikes up to 30 lbs. each, 90 lbs. maximum
- Premium QuickTrigger II hub system makes rack frame adjustment and installation fast and easy
- Oversized padded feet on rack frame protect your vehicle
- Attachment straps are labeled for position and have coated strap hooks and buckles to protect the vehicle
- Straps include loops to attach excess strap material so it doesn't flap against vehicle finish
- 2 glass hatch adapters are included when attachment must be made to glass or plastic
- Narrow arm design fits a wide range of bike frames
- Padded anti-sway cradles hold bikes firmly in place and prevent bike-to-bike contact and damage
- Includes long strap to connect frames of bikes to rack frame and improve stability
- Includes wheel strap to secure wheel to frame to keep handlebars from moving and prevent wheel from turning
- Bikes can be locked to rack with Yakima cable bike lock (sold separately)
- Comes with detailed, illustrated instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
A trunk mount bike rack may be the most versatile type of bike carrier. You don't need a roof rack system or a hitch receiver and they're easy to remove and install. They're lightweight, compact, easy to store, and easy to switch between vehicles. And they fit a wide range of vehicles, mounting to trunk lids, hatchbacks, minivans, wagons and SUVs. With the SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike Rack you get all these benefits along with the QuickTrigger II hub system for fast rack frame adjustment, a sturdy design that's optimized for sedans, and rack arms that can securely hold up to 2 or up to 3 bikes.
The QuickTrigger II hub system allows quick and easy adjustment of the rack frame to suit the vehicle. The fit guide will specify the distance between the rivets on the sides of the upper and lower arms. Loosen the adjustment knobs and move the arms apart until the distance is correct, then tighten the knobs. It's that simple, and now the rack can be installed. The oversized padded feet on the rack frame will provide a wide base of support and protect your vehicle at the same time. The attachment straps are labeled TOP, BOTTOM, and SIDE to make installation simple, and the buckles and hooks are coated to protect the vehicle. Two glass hatch adapters are included in case straps have to be attached to glass or plastic.
Once the rack is secured on the vehicle, the bike(s) can be installed. The arms have a narrow design that enables them to fit an extensive selection of bike frames. Place the bike(s) on the rack, with the heaviest closest to the vehicle. Padded anti-sway cradles provide ample support and also keep the bikes from banging into and damaging one another while underway. Sturdy adjustable rubber straps secure the bike frame to the rack arms. A long strap is included to tie the frames together and to the rack for added stability, and a wheel strap is supplied to secure the wheel to the frame, to prevent handlebar and wheel movement. The bikes can be secured to the rack to prevent theft with the Yakima bike cable lock (sold separately). The rack arms can be folded down for easy storage and the ends of the rack arms are even equipped with bottle openers for enjoying that post ride beverage!
The SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike Rack comes with comprehensive, illustrated installation and user instructions, and it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.129.00 149.00
Brand: Yakima Part Numbers:
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)