- Place top clips in the gap at the front edge of the top of the trunk, hatch or door
- Place lower clips in the bottom edge of trunk or hatch
- Lower arm of carrier should be positioned on upper tier of bumper
Fitment Notes: Will fit Models without Spoiler
- Patented FitDial™ with Quick-Fit™ lever adjusts to your vehicle, providing a perfect fit
- Long, arcing tubes provide clearance over features like spoilers
- Oversized molded pads protect vehicle’s finish
- Ribbed channels on pads allow water to drain away
- Bike arms can be adjusted independently and easily for unique bike frames
- Ant-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Cradles with soft-saddle material protect the bike’s finish
- Integrated locking cable secures the bikes to the rack and the trunk loading strap secures the rack to the vehicle
- When not in use, rack arms fold down completely to make parking easier
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When you reach your riding destination, the last thing you want to find is your bikes scratched up and damaged from banging together repeatedly during the trip. With the Archway Trunk Bike Rack you'll have no worries. The Archway has features like Hold-Fast™ cradles with soft-saddle material to protect your bikes' finish and No-Sway™ cages that prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact. With the Archway your bikes will look the same at the beginning and the end of your journey.
The patented FitDial with Quick-Fit lever makes installing the Archway a snap. Its long, curved tubes provide so much clearance even vehicles with spoilers can carry this rack. The Archway is fitted with oversized ribbed molded pads that are gentle to your vehicle's finish and channel water away to prevent the accumulation of dirt. The Cinch Lever™ allows the bike arms to be adjusted independently, enabling the Archway to carry bikes with unique frame designs. The integrated locking cable secures the bikes to the rack and the TrunkLocker™ strap secures the rack to the vehicle.
The Thule Archway Trunk Bike Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.158.95Brand: Thule Part Number: 9009XT UPC: 091021721593
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.