2006 Subaru Outback Bug Shields
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorSubaru Outback 2006, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldSubaru Outback 2006, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood Shield. The...Our price: $59.07$59.0720% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsSubaru Outback 2006, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- EGR® - Sunroof DeflectorsSubaru Outback 2006, Sunroof Deflectors by EGR®. To improve your vehicle's look and enhance driving experience, go with this sturdy yet elegant add-on by EGR and kill two birds with one stone. Built from durable, heat-resistant acrylic, the...Our price: $64.85$64.8520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Gregory P.
"Excellent, hard to find product for older Subaru Outback. Lightning fast delivery. Installed in 10 minutes. Thank you. Greg from Northern California."
Posted by Ronald G.
"Your timing is perfect. I just put it on my Midnight Blue '96 Legacy a few hours ago. It fits perfectly and looks great, as I'm sure it would on all second generation Legacys. Why not advertise it for the '95s & '96s as well as '97 thru '99? As far as I can tell, they all have the same shaped hood."