2006 Outback Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail RackSubaru Outback with Roof Railing 2006, AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest...Our price: $134.95$134.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Subaru Outback 2006, Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet...Our price: $230.95$230.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsSubaru Outback 2006, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...Our price: $70.95 - $118.95$70.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsSubaru Outback 2006, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put...Our price: $171.00$171.00 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackSubaru Outback Wagon 5 Door 2006, Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®.Our price: $239.20$239.20 20% OFF
- Rola® - RBU Series 1100 mm Raised Side Rail Mount Roof RackSubaru Outback 2006, RBU Series 1100 mm Roof Rack 43-3/8" Bar Length by Rola®, 1 Pair. 165 lbs, 43-3/8" Bar Length. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind noise. Five-Year warranty.Our price: $261.70$261.70 20% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackSubaru Outback Sedan with Normal Roof 2006, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure...Our price: $150.95$150.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackSubaru Outback Wagon with Roof Railing 2006, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule...Our price: $150.95$150.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackSubaru Outback 2006, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $89.10 - $157.50$89.10 20% OFF
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."