Nissan Titan 2006, Class 3 Exposed Black Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening by CURT®. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 5000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 500 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 2". If you want to use the front end of your vehicle for various towing applications, this front mount trailer hitch is the way to go. It can be used for mounting a winch, snow plow, cargo carrier and various hitch-mounted accessories. Placed in the front of the vehicle, the hitch provides a useful receiver tube to accept a 2" x 2" shank. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Drilling required
- Install Time is 45 minutes
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Provides a convenient mount for hitch accessories
- Ideal for attaching a snow plow, cargo carrier or other front hitch mount
- Allows for easy maneuvering of a trailer into a tight spot
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 5000 LB
- Tongue Weight(TW): 500 LB
- Receiver Tube Size: 2"
- Weight: 47lbs
No matter what you are towing, CURT is ready to provide you with a reliable trailer hitch that will serve you for years to come. CURT trailer hitches are put through rigorous testing before being deemed ready to tow. Each hitch is totally customized for a particular vehicle and is able to perform at its listed capacity. The trailer hitches by CURT are mechanically de-scaled and dipped in a liquid Bonderite® coating, covering the hitch inside and out to ensure long-term rust and corrosion.
Curt Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993.CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is ‘The First Name in Towing Products’ for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".