2006 Kia Spectra Spoiler
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- Remin® Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightKia Spectra 2006, Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Remin®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same time...$108.55 - $158.65
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightKia Spectra 2006, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car...Factory high performance style for lessMade from ABS plastic$141.95 - $267.20
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with LightKia Spectra5 2006, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with Light by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightKia Spectra 2006, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and...Factory high performance styleMade from ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- JKS® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightKia Spectra 2006, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$108.55 - $233.80
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Timothy ZahlWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?
A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
2006 Kia Spectra Spoiler Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2006 Kia Spectra | Posted by Alexandre | (Vaudreuil-dorion, QC)
Change the look of the car for the best! You need to drill two holes in the car though. Filled them with silicone.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2006 Kia Spectra Models
- 2006 Kia Spectra EX Spoilers
- 2006 Kia Spectra SX Spoilers
- 2006 Kia Spectra5 Spoilers