2006 Kia Sorento Spoiler
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerKia Sorento 2006, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't get...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerKia Sorento 2006, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $250.50
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
This spoiler looked very nice and OEM on my 2012 Kia Sorento. You will likely need different screws or to remove some material inside the tailgate to install this, though. I wish they used one piece of release film on the double sided tape, so I could remove a little bit at a time rather than having several individual pieces... I had to remove all the tape to line it up... which was a pain to try to place. I think it's on right... but is it? The screws are securely in place. I had to drill new ones to get it perfect. Expect to have to do a little work. Total time for me, general DIY'ish guy was 1.5 hours.
- 2006 Kia Sorento Models
- 2006 Kia Sorento EX Spoilers
- 2006 Kia Sorento LX Spoilers