- Set of aluminum spacer shims that mount between the rear axle and leaf springs
- Provides 1 degree of adjustment for pickups with 2.5” and 3” wide leaf springs
- Reduces or eliminates improper driveline angles that result after a vehicle is lowered
- Eliminates excess strain, wear, and failure of u-joints and related seals
- Reduces high-frequency vibrations transferred through the vehicle frame that have detrimental effects on sensitive electronic components
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction provides high strength and freedom from corrosion
- Hardware is included
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in the United States
When the body of your truck is lowered, drive shafts and axles are no longer rotating at the angles they were designed to – causing excess strain and wear of u-joints and related seals. These flat spacer shims lower your rear axle and transfer case closer to the ground so that it sits in proper alignment with the center transfer case and/or transmission. Proper angles for the rear drive shaft and axles are restored, and smooth rotation will take the place of the constant shimmy felt in the seat of your pants at speed.
Because Belltech believes products that do not last are not worth building, they take every effort to ensure all components will maintain their integrity over a long period of time. Reinforced, heavy-grade aluminum provides the strength and rigidity needed to stand up to high stress conditions, and it ensures a lifetime of freedom from corrosion. Belltech builds all components in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against corrosion due to manufacturing defects.26.40Brand: Belltech Part Number: 4977 UPC: 722439049770
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)