2006 Honda CR-V Oxygen Sensors
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorHonda CR-V 2006, Premium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Location: Downstream. Alternative Fit 1. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions
- Bosch® Wideband Oxygen SensorHonda CR-V 2006, Wideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Location: Upstream. Alternative Fit 1. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor
- Delphi® Oxygen SensorHonda CR-V EX / LX / SE 2006, Oxygen Sensor by Delphi®. Connector Type: Square-4 Blade. Wrench Size: 7/8". As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE...OE connectors and wire lengths within three inches of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life
$115.24from $92.19 - $150.62# 24581012
- NTK® Replacement Oxygen SensorHonda CR-V 2006, Replacement Oxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement
- Denso® Downstream OE Connector Oxygen SensorHonda CR-V 2006, Downstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. O.E. Quality Replacement Sensor. Heated. 4 Wires, 10.75" / 27.30 cm Length. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants
- Bosch® Universal Fit Oxygen SensorHonda CR-V 2006, Universal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Location: Downstream. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions
- Accel® UEGO Wideband O2 ModuleUniversal UEGO Wideband O2 Module by Accel®. No matter what vehicle you own, its ignition system is what helps to achieve the mileage and power you bought it for. Quality ignition system components are a sure way to let your engine...
- Accel® Gen VII™Linear Oxygen SensorUniversal Gen VII™Linear Oxygen Sensor by Accel®. No matter what vehicle you own, its ignition system is what helps to achieve the mileage and power you bought it for. Quality ignition system components are a sure way to let your...
$77.25from $61.80 - $818.74# 12710299
- Walker Products Inc.® OE Connector Oxygen SensorHonda CR-V 2006, OE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Walker Products Inc.®. Position: Rear. Note: At Catalyst Outlet. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle’s emissions control...
- Denso® Upstream OE Connector Air Fuel Ratio SensorHonda CR-V 2006, Upstream OE Connector Air Fuel Ratio Sensor by Denso®. 4 Wires, 13.98" Length. The air/fuel ratio sensor sends information to the engine management computer to makes adjustments based on driving conditions. This...Tarnish-proof platinum electrodes provides longer life and maintains accuracyQuick-response planar zircon element can quickly detect oxygen concentration
- 2006 Honda CR-V Models
- 2006 Honda CR-V EX Oxygen Sensors & Components
- 2006 Honda CR-V LX Oxygen Sensors & Components
- 2006 Honda CR-V SE Oxygen Sensors & Components