2006 GMC Topkick Wiper Blades
- Rain-X® - Latitude™ 8-in-1 22" Wiper BladeGMC Topkick 2006, Latitude™ 8-in-1 22" Wiper Blade by Rain-X®. These wiper blades enable you to drive safely in rain, sleet and snow. The contoured beam ensures that the blade hugs the windshield for streak-free visibility, and the graphite...Our price: $16.47$16.47 20% OFF
- Rain-X® - Weatherbeater™ 22" Wiper BladeGMC Topkick 2006, Weatherbeater™ 22" Wiper Blade by Rain-X®. Clearly see the road regardless of the weather with Weatherbeater Wiper Blades. Multiple pressure points along with embedded friction reducers apply even pressure on the wiper blade...Our price: $7.71$7.71 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Force™ Beam 22" Wiper BladeGMC Topkick without Hole on Side of Blade 2006, Force™ Beam Black 22" Wiper Blade by TRICO®. Tired of keeping your speeds down when your wiper blades lift clear of the windshield on windy days? Air speeds over your windshield can be double the...Our price: $28.52$28.52 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Exact Fit™ Conventional 22" Wiper BladeGMC Topkick without Hole on Side of Blade 2006, Exact Fit™ Conventional Black 22" Wiper Blade by TRICO®. Don’t squint and slow down just because it’s raining. Replace those funky old wiper blades with a new TRICO® Exact Fit™ blade and...Our price: $15.13$15.13 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Ice™ 22" Wiper BladeGMC Topkick without Hole on Side of Blade 2006, Ice™ Black 22" Wiper Blade by TRICO®. TRICO® Ice™ has a specially designed, ruggedly constructed, synthetic-blended armor that is infinitely flexible and protects critical wiper components from...Our price: $17.19$17.19 20% OFF
Posted by Barry S.
"Rain-X has always made good products at value prices. They work fine in rain and snow and last a long time. What more can you ask from a wiper blade?"
Posted by Melvin C.
"The service and help we got from the CARiD team was excellent, the ease of communication was fantastic, can't fault the service in any way, especially when we were first time users; we would not hesitate to use this site again. The wipers were very easy to install, so a big Thank you to the CARiD team. Melvin Crow (New Zealand)"
Posted by Matthew S.
"Great product for a great price. Recommend watching video on YouTube for how to change the adapter because the instructions in the package are pretty bad. "
Posted by Suzanne H.
Posted by Sylvia E.
"My friend installed them for me, although it looked easy! But I had the pleasure to try them out -- and boy -- what a difference! From now on clear view!"