The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2006 Ford Expedition Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 8 of 801 of 01
- Duraflex® BT-1 Style Bumper CoverFord Expedition 2006, Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$164.70
- Street Scene® Gen 1 Style Front ValanceFord Expedition 2006, Gen 1 Style Front Valance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability$264.51
- Street Scene® Gen 2 Style Front ValanceFord Expedition 2006, Gen 2 Style Front Valance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability$341.90
- Street Scene® Gen 2 Style Side SkirtsFord Expedition 2006, Gen 2 Style Side Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of...Provide a great sporty lookTough urethane construction$359.76
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsFord Expedition 2006, Side Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday...Provide a great sporty lookTough urethane construction$363.16
- VIS Racing® OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodFord Expedition 4 Door 2006, OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing®. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection,...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle$827.15
- Street Scene® Wiper CowlFord Expedition King Ranch / Limited / XLS / XLT Sport 2006, Wiper Cowl by Street Scene®. If you think your vehicle will look even better with the wipers out of sight, then go with this great accessory that will make your hood flow...Hides your wipers for a smooth, clean lookMade of high-quality fiberglass to never warp$160.74
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
- 2006 Ford Expedition Models
- 2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Body Kits
- 2006 Ford Expedition King Ranch Body Kits
- 2006 Ford Expedition Limited Body Kits
- 2006 Ford Expedition XLS Body Kits
- 2006 Ford Expedition XLT Body Kits
- 2006 Ford Expedition XLT Sport Body Kits