Dodge Ram 2006, Dash Pod (38305) by EDGE®. The Edge Dash Pod houses any Attitude, Evolution or Insight unit and allows dashboard mounting for an original OEM look. The Insight CTS requires an additional adaptor piece sold separately. Pods come in medium gray color and may require painting to match your vehicle interior.
Fits Following Models:
- Dodge Ram Gas 4.7L N Engine VIN code
- Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L 2 Engine VIN code EZB Engine
- Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie / SLT 5.7L D Engine VIN code
- Dodge Ram 1500 SRT-10 H Engine VIN code
- Dodge Ram 3.7L K Engine VIN code
- Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 Laramie / SLT / Sport / ST Diesel C Engine VIN code
- Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 5.7L D Engine VIN code
- Dodge Ram 2500 TRX4 Diesel C Engine VIN code
Notes: If mounting the CTS product you will need the CTS adaptor kit part# 98003
- Secures Attitude, Evolution and Insight units and any applicable adapter pieces in place on your dashboard at eye level for easy use
- Designed to match the exact contours of your vehicle for an even fit that looks OEM
- All control functions and buttons on Edge are easily accessible when mounted in the Dash Pod
- Comes in medium gray and may require painting for an exact match of your vehicle interior color
- Installation is easy, with no cutting of dashboard panels
- Comes with all instructions and parts needed for mounting
- No OBD II extension cables are needed when mounting on center dashboard location
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If you always travel with a lot of gear and passengers, the Dash Pod offers a stylish way to secure your Edge unit out of harm’s way where it will not inconvenience passengers, get knocked over, or be spilled on. Its bottom surface edges are designed to match the exact shape of your vehicle’s dashboard for a seamless appearance that looks so right, your passengers will assume the whole assembly is factory original equipment. Installation is easy and all necessary pieces for mounting are included. Once your Edge unit is secured inside the Dash Pod, all control buttons are easily accessible. If you choose to remove your controller, it slips in and out of the Dash Pod housing quickly and easily.
The cable that comes with your Edge monitor routes from your vehicle’s OBD II port behind the dashboard and pulls up by the base of the windshield. The original cable is long enough to reach the mounting area, and requires no extension. The Dash Pod mounts easily to your dashboard using basic tools and self-tapping screws that are included. While dash panel sections on some vehicles may need to be temporarily removed during installation, no cutting is required. If you wish to mount your Dash Pod further away or up high, an OBD II Extension Cable is available.36.00Brand: Edge Part Number: 38305 UPC: 810115010401 This part is compatible with 4 vehicle(s)
Headquartered in Odgen, Utah, Edge Products was founded in 1999 by engineers that specialized in performance electronics for diesel trucks. Earning a reputation for reliability and proven performance among users, Edge Products greatly expanded their customer base worldwide and has been named three times to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies. Edge currently offers a variety of OBD II compatible modules, programmers, and monitors for gasoline- and diesel-specific applications. Today, Edge is a subsidiary of the MSD Performance Company, and the resulting affiliation with MSD Ignition, Superchips, and Racepak parts has led to unparalleled engineering expertise, advanced product features, and quality construction techniques. Edge currently has over 100 employees and occupies a 40,000 square foot facility.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.