- A large air filter and large diameter air intake tube to maximize air volume
- Custom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle
- Improves acceleration and fuel economy
- Every system includes the EA Nanofiber dry air filter
- All systems include the Injen Power Shield or Diesel Powerflow Box, according to application, to separate the air filter from engine heat
- Air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum or cast aluminum for smooth airflow
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive installation instructions
- Street legal in all States
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
The big "deep breathing" engine in your diesel truck or SUV needs a PF Series High-Flow Air Intake System to unleash all of its power. The system starts with a large EA Nanofiber dry air filter, installed in place of the restrictive factory airbox. The large increase in filter area over the stock airbox filter results in a huge increase in airflow and a greater capacity to capture and hold dirt.
The increased airflow continues with a free-flowing mandrel-bent or cast aluminum intake tube in place of the factory air path. The use of a casting was necessitated on some applications to maximize the airflow and for fitment reasons. All kits include a heat shield that seals against the hood and isolates the filter from engine heat, or the Injen Diesel Powerflow Box. The Powerflow Box incorporates an EA Nanofiber dry air filter as well as a stainless steel pre-filter and Vi (variable induction) Technology valves, all contained in a glass filled nylon and polypropylene composite housing to protect the filter from heat. (The 4 Vi Technology valves open and allow more airflow when extra power is required, such as passing and towing.) The reduction in air intake temperature results in a cooler, denser air intake charge and even more horsepower. So, instead of power-robbing hot air squeezing through a restrictive air filter and intake duct, your engine is taking in huge quantities of cool air surging through free-flowing tubing. The result is increased horsepower and torque, and improved performance.
The PF Diesel system is carefully engineered, with CNC machined brackets and adapters, to ensure an exact fit. Installation can be accomplished with simple hand tools and everything necessary for installation is supplied, including comprehensive instructions. The PF Series Diesel Air Intake System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.386.24Brand: Injen Part Number: PF8075WB UPC: 843115013813
Injen Technology Company, Ltd., based in Pomona, California, was formed as a sister company to RD Metal Works in 1998, to utilize the experience and design capabilities that RD Metal Works had gained designing and manufacturing air intake kits for leading air filter and intake manufacturers. Since that time, the company has made it a point to stay at the forefront of performance technology, continually setting new standards for quality and improving their engineering and manufacturing capabilities. This enables Injen to regularly introduce new, cutting edge products to market and has required the company to continually expand to meet the demand for those products. Today, Injen continues to set the industry benchmark for innovation, styling and technology.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)