Universal ATV Series Winch (47-1230) by T-Max®. The ATV-3000 winch is very light weight and compact and specifically designed for use with smaller ATVs. A winch turns your ATV into a true All Terrain Vehicle, and can actually be a lifesaver if you are out to test the limits of your ATV's terrain capabilities.
- Light weight
- Compact design
- Made for use with small ATVs
- Rated Line Pull 3000 lbs Single Line
- 1.1 hp, 12V DC, Permanent Magnet Motor
- Handlebar Mounted Switch
- Differential Planetary Gear
- Gear ratio: 153:1
- Turn 90° by hand-wheel Clutch
- Eccentric Block Type (EBT) Brake
- Drum size: Ø 1.61" L: 2.9"
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable L: 31', Ø 1/4"
- 4-Way Roller Fairlead
- Wire remote included 12' lead
- Battery Recommended For Winching: Minimum 12 AH
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 12.35" x 7" x 4.2"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 6.65” ± 0.008" x 3" ± 0.08”
- Finish: Black with yellow ends
- 1-Year Electrical Warranty
- 3-Year Mechanical Warranty
Nothing is more fun than to really get going on an ATV, crawling up stony slopes or flying at full speed od dunes, racing across the prairie or slowly winding through the trees in a dense forest. And there isn’t much that is more dreary than trying to pull an ATV out of a mud-hole or a ditch, or getting it off that stone or stub it got stuck on. If you don’t have a winch, that is. An ATV winch saves you worry, sweat and time. It is a necessity if you are using your ATV as it was intended to be used; for real off-road fun.154.50Brand: T-Max Part Number: 47-1230 UPC: 707742036822
T-Max is a brand owned by truck accessory specialist Wade Automotive. Prior to the acquisition by Wade in October 2008, T-Max Winches was an independent company with a long and proud history of delivering quality winches and recovery equipment for light trucks and the off-road enthusiast market. The winches were made in China and the U.S. distributor, T-Max LLC, was operating out of Elkhart, Indiana. When Wade, was looking to expand its product line, the T-Max winches was a natural choice, as the quality reputation and competitive pricing of the T-Max winches was exactly what quality conscious Wade Automotive was looking for. The distribution of the T-Max winches have now been moved to the Wade warehouse operation in Minnesota, and is now integrated in the efficient Wade logistics system to serve customers even better.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)