2006 Dodge Dakota Performance Suspension
- Belltech® - Lowering KitDodge Dakota 2006, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...Our price: $34.20 - $59.20$34.20 20% OFF
- Daystar® - 2" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitDodge Dakota 2006, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Daystar®, Includes: Strut Spacers, Easy Install. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it is. Polyurethane...Our price: $129.95$129.95 20% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 2.0" Front Leveling KitDodge Dakota RWD 2006, Front Leveling Kit with 2.0" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 32" x 10.5". Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes...Our price: $229.95$229.95 20% OFF
- Belltech® - Airjack KitDodge Dakota with Rear Leaf Springs 2006, Airjack Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of two rear secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add 2,500 pounds of leveling...Our price: $61.90 - $548.50$61.90 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsDodge Dakota 2006, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads....Our price: $284.39$284.39 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemDodge Dakota 2006, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit...Our price: $350.00 - $499.99$350.00 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemDodge Dakota 2006, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride height. Available...Our price: $391.50 - $699.99$391.50 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemDodge Dakota 2006, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air for faster...Our price: $490.00$490.00 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsDodge Dakota 2006, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your...Our price: $212.43 - $394.99$212.43 20% OFF
- KYB® - MonoMax™ Series Rear ShockDodge Dakota 2006, MonoMax™ Series Rear Shock by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Maximum control for trucks and SUVs – stronger, more durable truck shock.Our price: $75.56$75.56 20% OFF
- Monroe® - Reflex™ Shocks and StrutsDodge Dakota 2006, Reflex™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and struts...Our price: $56.89 - $91.96$56.89 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Medium Duty Helper SpringsDodge Dakota 2006, Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs and restore comfort and stability to the rear of your truck or van....Our price: $59.02 - $173.69$59.02 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit underneath the air suspension bellow bags. They are purposely...Our price: $79.99$79.99 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring SpacerUniversal Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer by Air Lift®. Air Lift air spring spacers feature a height of 2 inches each, and their modular design allows one or multiple spacers to stack and achieve the exact amount of lift desired up to 6 inches....Our price: $32.95 - $74.50$32.95 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Crafter PackagesUniversal Crafter Packages by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers manual and electronically-controlled air suspension system kits designed for custom fabricators that modify vehicle suspensions. Kits comes with everything needed to fit and operate a...Our price: $1,654.50 - $1,780.02$1,654.50 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of any Air Lift...Our price: $568.58 - $1,728.17$568.58 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large air tanks fast,...Our price: $178.95 - $419.95$178.95 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2 gallons up to 12...Our price: $85.96 - $152.81$85.96 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Custom Shock BootsUniversal Custom Shock Boots by Energy Suspension®. Surround and protect your shock absorber pistons from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $259.66$3.57 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.32 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.73 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.11 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Tie Rod and Ball Joint BootUniversal Tie Rod and Ball Joint Boot by Daystar®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods and ball joints with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer...Our price: $3.11 - $9.99$3.11 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsUniversal Billet Sway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Anodized finish offers high...Our price: $100.89 - $131.17$100.89 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.65$2.37 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.57 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient polyurethane offers...Our price: $14.97 - $22.68$14.97 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road...Our price: $5.80 - $9.49$5.80 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement boots for these...Our price: $19.79 - $57.30$19.79 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater resistance to...Our price: $10.30 - $30.17$10.30 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Sway Bar Bushing and BracketUniversal Sway Bar Bushing and Bracket by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket suspension manufacturers...Our price: $21.00 - $29.99$21.00 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers. Polyurethane...Our price: $3.11 - $10.47$3.11 20% OFF
- Lakewood® - Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag...Our price: $29.36$29.36 20% OFF
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better...Our price: $28.78$28.78 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Stinger Bump StopsUniversal Stinger Bump Stops by Daystar®. Forget nitrogen-charged bump stops that leak - when you want the best level of off-roading suspension performance for your 4x4, Stinger Bump Stops can be adjusted easily to suit any needs. To provide...Our price: $109.95 - $209.95$109.95 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested under the most...Our price: $7.32 - $57.84$7.32 20% OFF
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag...Our price: $20.15 - $27.18$20.15 20% OFF
- Baer® - Wheel SpacerUniversal Wheel Spacer by Baer®. When you need to position your wheels further outward to clear brake components or to prevent larger tires from rubbing, Baer wheel spacers provide an OEM-quality fit without looseness or vibrations. Available in...Our price: $60.26 - $74.16$60.26 20% OFF
- Mr. Gasket® - Wheel SpacersUniversal Wheel Spacers by Mr. Gasket®. Dress up your wheel from Mr. Gasket. Constructed from die-cast aluminum, wheel spacers provide the necessary clearance for custom wheel applications.Our price: $22.45 - $33.72$22.45 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Zerk Fitting CapsUniversal Zerk Fitting Caps by Hotchkis®. Proper lubrication of polyurethane is critical to eliminate squeaking. By utilizing a waterproof, high temperature, high pressure, and highly adhesive silicone based grease SuperGrease will keep your...Our price: $6.92$6.92 20% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0"Universal ADD-A-LEAF for single pin applications with 1.0" - 1.5" body lift by ReadyLIFT®. This universal auxiliary leaf spring will add between 3/4” and 1.5” ride height to the rear of your mid-sized pickup. For trucks with a center...Our price: $99.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionDodge Dakota 4WD 2006, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Front Strut Spacer/Hardware Bag.Our price: $93.31$93.31 20% OFF
- Truxxx® - Suspension Front Leveling KitDodge Dakota RWD 2006, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.Our price: $233.81$233.81 20% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitDodge Dakota 2006, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Sport-Rite™; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Air Helper Springs; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; Drilling Required.Our price: $301.72$301.72 20% OFF
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitDodge Dakota 2006, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.Our price: $205.62$205.62 20% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitDodge Dakota 2006, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.Our price: $272.66 - $383.43$272.66 20% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberDodge Dakota 2006, Shock Absorber by Rancho®. Shock Absorber; RS5000 Series; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop.Our price: $50.99$50.99 20% OFF
- Rancho® - Suspension Strut AssemblyDodge Dakota 2006, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS5000 Series; Suspension Strut Assembly; Front w/0 in. Lift/Drop.Our price: $110.99$110.99 20% OFF
- Crown® - Tie Rod EndDodge Dakota 2006, Tie Rod End by Crown®. Tie Rod End; Outer. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Our price: $30.41$30.41 20% OFF
- Crown® - Sway Bar Link BushingDodge Dakota 2006, Sway Bar Link Bushing by Crown®. Stabilizer Link Grommet; Front. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a...Our price: $1.52$1.52 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Leaf Spring Alignment ClampUniversal Leaf Spring Alignment Clamp by Superlift®. Leaf Spring Clip; Bend.Our price: $5.10$5.10 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Axle U-Bolt KitUniversal Axle U-Bolt Kit by Superlift®. U-Bolt Kit; Round.Our price: $15.40 - $56.60$15.40 20% OFF
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyDodge Dakota 2006, Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Length: 13.44" Compressed, 18.08" Extended with 4.64" Stroke. Body Length: 12.94". Includes Extended Bumper Stop. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and...Our price: $215.92$215.92 20% OFF
- Dorman® - Rear Leaf Spring Shackle KitDodge Dakota 2006, Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Kit by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 52039204. Dorman’s Leaf Spring Shackle comes with the essential components for a complete repair. All bolts, nuts and bushings...Our price: $33.03$33.03 20% OFF
- KYB® - Front Upper Coil Spring SeatDodge Dakota 2006, Front Upper Coil Spring Seat by KYB®, 1 per Pack. KYB Strut Mounts eliminate the vibration and noise caused by old, hardened vibration insulators.Our price: $16.74$16.74 20% OFF
- Mopar® - Control Arm BushingDodge Dakota 285CID 2006, Control Arm Bushing by Mopar®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $21.19$21.19 20% OFF
- Monroe® - Strut-Mate™ Front Lower Control Arm Bushing KitDodge Dakota 2006, Strut-Mate™ Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Kit by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe...Our price: $37.14$37.14 20% OFF
- Dorman® - Control ArmDodge Dakota 2006, Control Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...Our price: $95.47$95.47 20% OFF
- Mevotech® - Control ArmsDodge Dakota 2006, Control Arms by Mevotech®. Quality: Premier Line. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point...Our price: $16.24 - $143.83$16.24 20% OFF
Posted by Faisal A.
"I like it!"
Posted by Andrea S.
"Hotchkis adj strut rods are of the best quality, I really enjoy the performance of Hotchkis products, currently rebuilding suspension of a 1972 Dodge Challenger. Thank you for great products. "
Posted by Luther Nissan Kia D.
"Hotchkis products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone, thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
Posted by Robert J.
"It took about 3 hours to install the front kit and the rear blocks with mostly hand tools. I think now my truck rides better then it was stock. Very Pleased"
Posted by Frank W.
"I'm not a racer, but got the traction bars because my pickup, even with sandbags, is a little light in the tail. Plan to only use them when the snow tires are on, seasonally. Good price, good quality, easy install."