The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2006 Dodge Dakota Body Kits
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- FEY® Perfect Match Series Rear BumperDodge Dakota 2006, Perfect Match Series Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Perfect Match Rear Step Bumper line-up provides the "Perfect" alternative to OE bumper replacements. Featuring molded polymer OE style step pads, “face” pads and...
$380.78from $304.62 - $353.72# 467382
- Street Scene® Roll PanDodge Dakota 2006, Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverDodge Dakota 2006, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®, Hinged Hardware. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic,...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
- Dawn® Custom Style Truck SpoilerUniversal Custom Style Truck Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image of speed....Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic
$260.94from $208.75 - $292.25# 23173226
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 15910474
- Putco® Locker Side Railsfrom $393.99 - $432.99# 15607687
- # 34742620
- 2006 Dodge Dakota Models
- 2006 Dodge Dakota Laramie Body Kits
- 2006 Dodge Dakota SLT Body Kits
- 2006 Dodge Dakota ST Body Kits