The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2006 Dodge Charger Off-Road Bumpers
- SteelCraft®Black Police Push Bumper
$179.10$143.28Dodge Charger 2006, Black Police Push Bumper by SteelCraft®. The Pit Boss Police bumpers are made of the highest quality materials. Famous amongst many law enforcement and government organizations all over the world, the Pit Boss...# 866459
Guides & Articles
A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at...
Popular Popular Products
- Spec-D®5 Pipes Air Horn Kitfrom $26.91
- 2006 Dodge Charger Models
- 2006 Dodge Charger Base Off-Road Bumpers
- 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T Off-Road Bumpers
- 2006 Dodge Charger R/T Off-Road Bumpers
- 2006 Dodge Charger SE Off-Road Bumpers
- 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 Off-Road Bumpers
- 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Off-Road Bumpers