2006 Chrysler 300 Roof Cargo Boxes
- Thule® - Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxChrysler 300 Sedan Normal Roof 2006, Hyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®, 89" L x 34" W x 16" H. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features...Our price: $959.95$959.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Force Cargo BoxChrysler 300 Sedan Normal Roof 2006, Force Cargo Box by Thule®, 65" L - 92.5" L. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free...Our price: $99.95 - $589.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Pulse Cargo BoxChrysler 300 Sedan Normal Roof 2006, Pulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round...Our price: $99.95 - $459.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Sidekick Cargo BoxChrysler 300 Sedan Normal Roof 2006, Sidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone,...Our price: $99.95 - $299.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Sonic Cargo BoxChrysler 300 Sedan Normal Roof 2006, Sonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 73" L - 100.5" L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of...Our price: $99.95 - $719.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxChrysler 300 2006, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 58" L - 89" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box...Our price: $323.10 - $359.10$323.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxChrysler 300 2006, SkyBox Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 81" L x 36" W x 15" H. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering...Our price: $431.10 - $539.10$431.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Master-Fit Cargo BoxChrysler 300C 2006, Master-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack®. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.Our price: $395.10 - $584.10$395.10 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxChrysler 300 / 300C 2006, Skyline Cargo Box by SportRack®, 54"L x 39"W x 19.5"H. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges...Our price: $160.27 - $189.00$160.27 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxChrysler 300 / 300C 2006, Horizon Cargo Box by SportRack®. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, and compacts for easy storage. The Horizon Cargo Box...Our price: $160.27 - $334.69$160.27 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BoxChrysler 300 / 300C 2006, Vista Cargo Box by SportRack®, 63"L x 38"W x 19"H. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when...Our price: $160.27 - $238.88$160.27 20% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $396.58$396.58 20% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Rola®, 56"x36"x16-1/2". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs,12 cubic ft. of storage space. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage.Our price: $337.82$337.82 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time....Our price: $313.34$313.34 20% OFF
- Thule® - Tahoe Roof Cargo BagChrysler 300 Sedan with Normal Roof 2006, Tahoe Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 41" L x 34" W x 18" H. The Tahoe gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It...Our price: $188.95$188.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Portage Canoe CarrierChrysler 300 Sedan with Normal Roof 2006, Portage Canoe Carrier by Thule®. Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier with universal roof-rack compatibility. Durable gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading. Strong, durable load straps with...Our price: $99.95 - $119.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Quest Roof Cargo BagChrysler 300 Sedan with Normal Roof 2006, Quest Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 40" L x 32" W x 18" H. The Quest is the economical solution when you need additional cargo carrying capacity. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, even if you...Our price: $80.95$80.95 20% OFF
"The bag was a nice size all my stuff fits well. Very happy with my purchase. The description of it was right on the nose. Love it and will use it a lot. So glad I bought it."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."