2006 Chrysler 300 Performance Chips
- SUPERCHIPS® - VIVID LINQ Performance ChipChrysler 300 2006, VIVID LINQ Performance Chip without tablet screen by Superchips®. This controller unit for your gasoline-powered vehicle offers all VIVID Paq functions, but without the tablet screen. Connects to most Android-based phones for...Our price: $360.49$360.4920% OFF
- SUPERCHIPS® - IHAWK Monitoring DeviceChrysler 300C Automatic Transmission 2.7L / 3.5L / 5.7L Gas 2006, IHAWK Monitoring Device by Superchips®. The Superchips iHawk consists of a small Bluetooth "LINQ" module and an Apple® iPhone® "App" (application) downloaded from the Apple®...Our price: $195.69$195.6920% OFF
- SUPERCHIPS® - Cortex ProgrammerChrysler 300 2006, Cortex Programmer by Superchips®. This hand-held diagnostic programmer connects with any OBD II compatible diesel or gasoline vehicle to adjust levels of horsepower and torque best suited to racing, towing, fuel economy, or...Our price: $391.39$391.3920% OFF
- SUPERCHIPS® - Flashpaq TunerChrysler 300 2006, Flashpaq Tuner Gus by Superchips®. This compact diagnostic programmer connects with any OBD II compatible gasoline-powered vehicle to adjust levels of horsepower and torque most beneficial to towing, racing, fuel economy, or...Our price: $359.47$359.4720% OFF
- BULLY DOG® - Triple Dog GT TunerChrysler 300C Hemi 5.7L / SRT-8 Hemi 6.1L Gas 2006, Triple Dog GT Tuner by Bully Dog®. Triple Dog Gauge Tuner for gasoline-powered engines. Loads alternative engine tunes, monitors engine parameters, coaches fuel-efficient driving. Read and erase...Our price: $10.52 - $499.80$10.5220% OFF
- BULLY DOG® - WatchDog™ MonitorChrysler 300C SRT-8 Hemi 6.1L Gas 2006, WatchDog™ Monitor by Bully Dog®. Monitor multiple vehicle parameters. Plugs into OBD-II port for easy installation. Mount permanently or suction cup to windshield. Great for tuning or towing. Tracks...Our price: $299.99$299.9920% OFF
- DiabloSport® - Trinity ProgrammerChrysler 300 V6 3.5L / RT 3.5L / SRT8 6.1L 2006, Trinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth...Our price: $627.30$627.3020% OFF
- DiabloSport® - inTune ProgrammerChrysler 300 3.5L / 300C 5.7L / 300C SRT8 6.1L 2006, inTune Programmer by DiabloSport®. With dimensions smaller than most smart phones, this full-function programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased...Our price: $430.30$430.3020% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy ProgrammerChrysler 300 / 300C 2006, Max Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer series provides high levels of power and economy for gasoline engines, with specific tuning applications geared for regular unleaded gasoline and E-85 Flex...Our price: $329.99$329.9920% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy E-CON™ ProgrammerChrysler 300 / 300C Gas 2006, Max Energy E-CON™ Programmer by Hypertech®. This tuner is created with a value price to give users of low-octane gasoline engines the core tuner functions of increased power and mileage with DTC clearing abilities,...Our price: $339.79$339.7920% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Speedometer Calibrator ProgrammerChrysler 300 Gas 2006, Speedometer Calibrator Programmer by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific...Our price: $245.35$245.3520% OFF
- aFe® - Scorcher TunerChrysler 300 2006, Scorcher Tuner by aFe®. The Scorcher programmer is fully integrated to work with the aFe Power modifications you've made to your vehicle. The tuning information takes into account and takes advantage of your performance intake,...Our price: $390.37$390.3720% OFF
- JET® - Performance ModuleChrysler 300 2006, Performance Module by JET®. Plug In For Power; Jet Performance Module.Our price: $239.96 - $247.46$239.9620% OFF
Posted by Alexander L.
"All in all, the Superchip's Vivid Linq is good but limited on choices for programming. I really like the Bluetooth feature as I have a Galaxy Note II (huge screen). Even though you can use any Android device i.e. tablets, I just didn't like the limitations on the parameters for adjustments. Nice set up just not enough for me to keep it..."