2006 Silverado Tail Light Bezels
- Putco® - Chrome Tail Light BezelsChevy Silverado 2006, Chrome Tail Light Bezels by Putco®, 1 Pair. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the...Our price: $78.00$78.00 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Chrome Tail Light BezelsChevy Silverado 2006, Chrome Tail Light Bezels by SES Trims®. "Euro Style" Tail Lights are one of the most popular vehicle modifications these days. But they can be costly and time consuming to install. What if you could get the style without the...Our price: $78.00$78.00 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Tail Light BezelsChevy Silverado 2006, Chrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.Our price: $55.00 - $66.00$55.00 20% OFF
- Bully® - Chrome Tail Light BezelsChevy Silverado 1500 / 1500 HD / 2500 HD / 3500 2006, Chrome Tail Light Bezels by Bully®, 1 Pair. Enhances the look of your vehicle and provides additional protection for tail light lens.Our price: $61.22$61.22 20% OFF
- Bully® - Chrome Third Brake Light Cover with Flame Cut-OutChevy Silverado 1500 / 1500 HD / 2500 HD / 3500 2006, Chrome Third Brake Light Cover by Bully®. With Flame Cut-Out. Bully third brake light cover enhances stock appearance and adds value to your vehicle. This cover is easy to install by using the...Our price: $20.60$20.60 20% OFF
- SAA® - Tail Light BezelsChevy Silverado 2006, Tail Light Bezels by SAA®, 1 Pair. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is shaped from premium grade, durable...Our price: $93.84$93.84 20% OFF
Posted by Christian L.
"The handles look and feel great on my 03 Silverado truck. The installation was a bit challenging and required special tools for proper install. Tools like a rivet gun to install the rivet that holds the lock pin for the handles that come in two pieces. I also had to remove the old handle return spring and install it on the new handle. You have to be very careful when removing the return spring so that you don't damage it. And pay special attention on how it goes. I wish the handles would come in one piece already or at least with new springs."
Posted by Justin S.
"Very good quality, great price, looks a lot better than the stainless stick on covers! Only draw back was it was a built to order part, they said 4-6 weeks for delivery, but I had it in my possession in 2 weeks, so well worth the wait !"