2006 Chevy Silverado Tailgate Trim
- Putco® - Chrome Tailgate AccentChevy Silverado 2006, Chrome Tailgate Accent by Putco®, 1 Piece. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the...Our price: $144.19$144.1920% OFF
- SES Trims® - Chrome Tailgate AccentChevy Silverado 2006, Chrome Tailgate Accent by SES Trims®. You drive one of today's most popular trucks, so what can you do to personalize it and make it different from the rest? Install a Chrome Tailgate Accent from SES Trims! This high quality...Our price: $154.50$154.5020% OFF
- RI® - Stainless Steel Tailgate AccentChevy Silverado 2006, Stainless Steel Tailgate Accent by RI®. Without Logo Cut Out. Add some shine to your truck with this mirror-look Stainless Steel panel. This attractive accent panel will set off your tailgate.Our price: $110.31$110.3120% OFF
- Bully® - Stainless Steel Flame Hitch OrnamentUniversal Stainless Steel Flame Hitch Ornament by Bully®. With Flames. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for...Our price: $10.59$10.5920% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Lower Tailgate AccentChevy Silverado 2006, Polished Stainless Steel Lower Tailgate Accent by RI®. With Silverado Cutout and Logo Cutout. Add some shine to your truck with this mirror-look Stainless Steel panel. This attractive accent panel will set off your tailgate.Our price: $122.57$122.5720% OFF
Posted by Christian L.
"The handles look and feel great on my 03 Silverado truck. The installation was a bit challenging and required special tools for proper install. Tools like a rivet gun to install the rivet that holds the lock pin for the handles that come in two pieces. I also had to remove the old handle return spring and install it on the new handle. You have to be very careful when removing the return spring so that you don't damage it. And pay special attention on how it goes. I wish the handles would come in one piece already or at least with new springs."
Posted by Justin S.
"Very good quality, great price, looks a lot better than the stainless stick on covers! Only draw back was it was a built to order part, they said 4-6 weeks for delivery, but I had it in my possession in 2 weeks, so well worth the wait !"